[Feedback] Tainted Power AAR's transmutor should be reworked

Was trying to help out. Not sure what your problem is with me and I don’t think I care. If you wanna deny everything and end up with being be passive aggressive it’s your thing but at least don’t waste people’s time

:LOL: Man, I don’t care about you
you told to much but don’t show us anything

I just wanna show Z
that where are no work Lighting FoI with Intensify 22/12

Go to https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=intensify&in_description=1&exact_match=0
what we see?
NO one item to support Lighting Intensify
Realy? No one?

We have items for full Fire or Lightning AAR
but why we can’t have the same for FoI?

1. You don’t need to care, you just need common sense. Not caring or liking someone for whatever reason doesn’t absolve you of it.
  2. I’m all talk and i’m supposed to just back up with a GT everything I say? Even if you can easily find this info on your own, since FoI is your favorite skill.

You started by saying that capping intensify is impossible in this patch, not for what type of damage type. So I told you that you can cap it and I told you around what damage type too…fire and conversion to it. Two items give you +7 to intensify and then you have + 3 to inquis from relic, belt, helm or amulet.

If you mix it up and you get mageslayer, yes you won’t overcap Intensify, it will be lvl 18 but infernal purge will be lvl 22. Case in point, you can cap it for a pure fire build if you want to

1. Pure lightning. No one argued that there is no pure FoI lightning support here. If crate doesn’t want intensify to be just FoI support that simply ‘‘Intensifies’’ the main skill then sure. A set or mod that does this wouldn’t be a bad idea, and maybe a lightning FX to come along with it

Sounds like something that can be quickly fixed on the FX front, by recoloring the chaos FX change.

yep, give it a nice Pikachu tint. I;m down for it. Chaos FoI and Aether look amazing that way even though they are memes dmg wise