[Feedback] Tainted Power AAR's transmutor should be reworked

My apologies. I misunderstood you. But it’s still possible to do a 100% fire FoI spec

Ok
type all items for that
and I’ll explain why whey are bad

I’m not saying they are good. Of course they are bad. It’s not as though I’ve never tried doing pure fire FoI myself.

I’m just saying it’s possible, because your original reply to Z made it seem as though it couldn’t be done.

That’s all.

Also show me work build with 22/12 Intensify :face_with_thermometer:

I will, after the patch,

What’s wrong with intensify?

you can, but you don’t have to

@omnitrio - I think we are on the same page here. I’ve been pushing for buffs to FoI.

It’s currently impossible to 22/12 intensify, and the lightning damage on it isn’t well supported by items.

EDIT: Correction - It is possible to 22/12 intensify, but you’ll have to use items which gimp the build

it is absolutely not impossible :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, it’s not there for pure lightning, most fire items for foi support ligthtning and mageslayer is elemental. Intensify is 22/12 or 19/12 depending on the approach

1 Like

there are no items to overcap it 22/12
on work not theorycrafted build

FoI is my favorite skill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I leveled a FoI char from start to finish directly in ultimate with token

It was made for Feedback on FoI for the coming patch. I have 22/12 intensify on it

(I also love this skill and i am rooting for it to be better)

@superfluff - i ninja edited my post :rofl:

Yes, agreed. But generally you’d want to focus damage types.

That being said, you know I’m always a fan of builds using double damage :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe with new-changed items yes
in patch 1.1.4.2 it is impossible

sure ,you can convert over 60% to fire without gimpig ur char and works well

i don’t understand why you don’t believe me :smiley:

I am converting 60% to fire, just look up the items in GT that have fire and intensify. You get the skill points

Praetorians do not (yet) have “new changed items”, and indeed, it is possible (and actually kinda easy) to get 22/12 Intensify in 1.1.4.2.

Can you show us worked build? :laughing:

maybe you gave a reason for this?

I’m still not convinced on chaos AAR or Doombolt warlock will have a leg to stand on compared to chaos aar mage hunter, or chaos doombolt deceiver.

Remember how Clairvoyant was what everyone was expecting to bring warlocks back, yet it made spellbinders (and to lesser extent, cabalists) top cruci clearers, with warlocks still dismissed at that time.

It wasn’t until Trozans that we got a proper good warlock.

I thought it was Stun Jacks? :wink:

Next patch FoI will be buffed, so we will see.

Nope :yum:

1. FoI
  2. Inq Runes
  3. Aegis of Menhir
1 Like