Feedback tips

I am really enjoying the game and would think some things would be cool if added. Being able to transfer merch and food from one building to another. some how being able to tell which building is which better. When you have multiple of the same building to jump from one to another. when you town gets big its really hard to tell where they are. adding more stores or options would be fab. giving your farmers or hunters the ability to have a horse to move things faster to town. being able to get cooler things if you get raided and defeat the raiders. these are just some of the ideas. Am really enjoying the game.

???

Either I don’t get what you mean or you missed the in game features which allow you to do that.

Just build any building that can store food next to them and set the store limit to 0 (don’t disable storing). Your hunters will still store meat in there but soon a labourer will come and move it to another store.

1 Like

Hi, what I meant was if I have 6 markets I can’t tell those markets what to have or a way to distribute it evenly. I’ll have 600 meat in one and nothing else and then another market will have shoes and pottery but two carrots. I was just wondering if you could get it more evenly distributed.
I did figure out the storage units though. thanks and thanks for the info on the famers and hunters

You can’t set the limits in the markets but you can set limits in storehouses. Build a storehouse near each market and set the quota in each of them.