[Feedback] Wildblood nerfs were a bit too much

And for such cases I stacked 2200+ armor and 45% phy res. Where should I get more defence from then?

Don’t you think it’s too much crits for 7% and the whole deal is because of this? And remember how many DA shred abilities there are in the game now.
Edit: solo Fabius shreds it for 560+, for example

I didn’t say whole deal, I only explained why you died over and over again in new video and even if you trust your milisec reflexes still more lifesteal doesn’t guarantee your survival from there.

Edit: @Dmt I watched the videos from phone and I just could able to sit in front of the computer and examined your GT link and surprisingly you didn’t miss any DA source over some other thing. BK set has DA issues, WB set is aswell and you can only get more DA from pants or medal which will cost you more probably so, it’s officially a low DA build. And in that level you need some. Getting Serenity with DA bonus is optional. So if devs wants to balance the build(Or they might think this is all you can get), then DA and as you said many times some trap resist is needed. So the new campaign should be make Vit defensed again!

Adding %20-25 to WB second set bonus won’t make any WB build OP. And I believe Rattosh should have some DA bonus. Not just 30-40 like %2-3 or 75-80. Seru has %4 and only 2 person uses it :smiley:

I follow up the simple logic:

• Phys res wasn’t nerfed
  • Armor wasn’t nerfed
  • Enemies weren’t buffed
  • The damage was nerfed
  • The lifeleech was nerfed

After this I started dying in the situations I shouldn’t die. What is the conclusion?

1 Like

Maybe there is no more defence to be had? Look at the top-right corner: it’s shard 90. Most players never get there. Besides, moving around might help.
In pre-nerf video you almost die a few times, so I agree the ice was thin.

How do you know you shouldn’t?

1 Like

And I answered it aswell

I already linked the example with the same nems. If it’s not enough, you have to believe my filthy word of the someone playing Wildblood for over a year

1 Like

Oh, glad you posted this! I was all set to upload that video to the Nemesis trophy collection since everyone keeps shit talking my feats. Can you tell I changed my arms and shoulders lifting routine? I’m thinking of calling that move my Hand of God. Whatcha think?!?!?!?!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::grava_yes:

I’m not talking with you. You smashed me several times today :sob:

3 Likes

@Res
this also if you mind

I’ve checked your sample carefully, I belive most builds cant stand a chance against Ben’ minefield voidshards. I know you not happy because of the nerfs, but please make a better clear-cut case. Btw, I hate Vit builds always have low DA/ no sub-res too :D.

2 Likes

Also there is a chance it is higher?
@Dmt out of curiosity was the screenshot taken inside of SR? My hunch is no because the list da is ~2700 which is a good amount different from the gt link, and marked mutator would reduce it by 100

I’m also a bit curious to what “I’m wrong about” as I haven’t technically put an opinion here beside commenting on what the mutators were/their effects on damage.

Could WB use trap res and da? It certainly wouldn’t hurt or make it magically broken.

It’s true, they can’t do it w/o using any abilities. But all the necro builds I played can stand mines with Mark of Torment.

I’m okay with the damage nerf, it’s deserved, but lifeleech isn’t.

You want to make me suffer even more? :rofl:

DA roll on the relic and medal

It’s welcome as well as stun res. The only way to get some stun res now is from craft bonus or greens (and 15% from Scarab)

1 Like

A little more naughty, why not :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I also forgot about this

DA shred for 6 seconds from crystals that isn’t shown there. So 455 less da than in the screenshot between debuff + marked

1 Like

I thought about it now, and the answer is the same “The lifeleech nerf should be reverted”, Trap res won’t help bleed WB that much. Especially considering the fact that bleed WB builds are the only consistent bleed builds at all

You might discuss it further, and even if I agree on this, there is still the fact that Benn almost killed the build under Mark of Torment with a common attack. And the next fact is that Mark of Torment should have saved this like it was a hundred times before.

No. Not even close.

Wildblood Trickster has 60% trap res already, for example, and in most important battles DA shred is so heavy and that no DA buffs would save from it or make life easier for Wildblood builds. Duration and life leech reverse is not even close in value to Trap Res and DA.

2 Likes

Actually
@Valinov @fordprefect
Don’t know if the info in GT is relevant, but…
It means Benn has very poor crit damage w/o crit mod.

2 Likes

I was talking about the vitality version.

I think the problem with the bleed version isn’t just a wildblood problem, its a bleeding build problem. After numerous attempts to make scion of crimson wakes eor work. Sustain was always the main problem. (Even when dual wield or single + beronath) The same could be said of my bleed vines/savagery warder and numerous other builds. Granted that somewhat fits bleeds play style. Apply bleeds and run to avoid damage. But in a lot of situations that doesn’t cut it. The problem being low direct damage to leech from that means even stacking near 40% adcth on my warder doesn’t feel that meaningful.

1 Like