Female armour

She touched your nerve Caius :joy:

3 Likes

Oh dear /10char!!! @malawiglenn I did it!!

Yeah, stuff like that requires someone to actually make it.
At this point of the development I don’t see it happening, unless it was paid DLC like another loyalist pack.

1 Like

tried to make a half naked troll cosplay…for savagery/feral hunger build
troll

his name is reclusive troll :laughing:

3 Likes

That almost looks like our much less steroids Grim Shrek
out of my swamp!

1 Like

don’t think you hit a nerve, there simply are people with different opinions. My opinion is that I cannot play games with these ridiculous outfits because it is just too unrealistic, constantly breaking my immersion. I have that issue with games with oversized weapons too (which again seems to mostly be a thing in asian games), where the 2H sword is both taller and wider than the char

buster

With those arms he could not even lift it, let alone effectively wield it :smiley:

Maybe for another loyalist pack, creating them is a lot of effort, so don’t expect alternative versions of all kinds of armor

3 Likes

that was the idea, and it’s him i farmed for my first troll axe while leveling.

But i started in ultimate, and this guy in ultimate at lvl 35-40, is really dangerous for melee :smiley:

1 Like

About the comment though, not the armor stuff. Damn straight. Now you kids get off my damn lawn. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is cool! I like this. I would use this whole outfit.

Let the man wear whatever he wants to wear. I’d be happy with skimpy outfits for the men.

:laughing: I’d had a few whiskeys and thought it would be nice to have some feminine armour options for my female toon. It’s not a deal breaker and I’m too old to be bothered learning how to mod armour. That’s my excuse and I’m using it.

Lawns are overrated. I’ve got a 40sqm deck to sip my whiskey on. :sunglasses:

1 Like

And I’ve got a bottle of bunnahabhain to sip while chasing you whipper-snappers off my lawn. :wink:

Single malt! Niiiice. I finished my Balblair 15yo last night. Bought it at cellar door about this time last year. Can’t get it locally though. I tried.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Wolcen…

The picture was coupled with a request for pink underwear.

4 Likes

Saw that posted on their Steam forum a while back. :smile:

How’s that game doing, by the way? I havent read anything on it since release.

Several updates, most of which seem to have broken as much as they fixed. Last one the other day looks like it might have been better. Players leaving in droves, review ratings still in mid-50s. Devs just as uncommunicative as they always seem to have been. But hey, they have a “New Dawn” roadmap for the next 4 months. Good luck with that.

1 Like

I bought Wolcen the day it went live. What a mess. Haven’t played it since. Waiting until they fix it.

Armour dyes. I’d grind for those and I’m not a big fan of grinding.

like in Diablo III ?