Female armour

3 Likes

Man.

In FG testing I begged for a cold dmg mod on Vire cause of Sister Friedeā€™s Darkflame :smiley:

We have that, now we need an outfit and some cold rr :face_with_monocle:

nice one

2 Likes

That was quite the read! :laughing:

Iā€™m very fond of all the gentlemen running in Conleyā€™s gang myself.

Iā€™m afraid I used a male char for this, but are these some of the colors you are looking for? And is the mask to your liking? :grinning:

Expand the quote, if you want to enlarge the image.

2 Likes

^ Fashion Dawn is strong in this one

Thatā€™s a lot of Ekketā€™zuls. :inquisitorseal:

Colours! Nice work. I really like that gold detailing!

That mask though, itā€™s a little, ummmmā€¦ Iā€™m not going there. I had something more Venetian in mind, like the Masquerade Ball. Feathers, leather, bling, mysterious. Not a fetish feel. :laughing:

Try playing around with changing characterā€™s gender with GDstash. Warning, cursed images may result.

2 Likes

there is also silver sentinel mask

This mask is probably the best it gets:
Grim%20Dawn%202020-04-14%2016-50-05-05

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion: let the man also wear skimpy outfits

2 Likes

On topic:

My only comment regarding the female armor is that some the armor sets, the waist plates, donā€™t seem to ā€˜fitā€™ right. They seem like theyā€™re bunched up to the right. But thatā€™s such a small thing I really donā€™t care about it.

Off topic:

Why is it that on the internet if someone doesnā€™t agree with the opā€™s post it always resorts to ā€˜touching a nerve.ā€™ My eyeroll canā€™t be any bigger for comments like this.

And as to ā€˜no reasonā€™. Another one of my favorite types of comments. The armchair "oh, this would be such a simple fix, why hasnā€™t it been doneā€™ mentality that has no clue what it actually might take. If thereā€™s ā€œno reasonā€ we donā€™t have it, then as someone already suggested go learn to mod it. Thereā€™s no reason why you canā€™t.

She touched your nerve Caius :joy:

3 Likes

Oh dear /10char!!! @malawiglenn I did it!!

Yeah, stuff like that requires someone to actually make it.
At this point of the development I donā€™t see it happening, unless it was paid DLC like another loyalist pack.

1 Like

tried to make a half naked troll cosplayā€¦for savagery/feral hunger build
troll

his name is reclusive troll :laughing:

3 Likes

That almost looks like our much less steroids Grim Shrek
out of my swamp!

1 Like

donā€™t think you hit a nerve, there simply are people with different opinions. My opinion is that I cannot play games with these ridiculous outfits because it is just too unrealistic, constantly breaking my immersion. I have that issue with games with oversized weapons too (which again seems to mostly be a thing in asian games), where the 2H sword is both taller and wider than the char

buster

With those arms he could not even lift it, let alone effectively wield it :smiley:

Maybe for another loyalist pack, creating them is a lot of effort, so donā€™t expect alternative versions of all kinds of armor

3 Likes

that was the idea, and itā€™s him i farmed for my first troll axe while leveling.

But i started in ultimate, and this guy in ultimate at lvl 35-40, is really dangerous for melee :smiley:

1 Like

About the comment though, not the armor stuff. Damn straight. Now you kids get off my damn lawn. :stuck_out_tongue: