Few Suggestions 🎏

-Option To Remove Mastery From Character

-Cape/Wing Inventory Slot For Character

-Mid Level Character Customization, Face Variants, Skin Tone, Hair/Beard, Hair/Eye Color.

-Displaying Clock → Under Or Above Mini Map , Not The Center Of The Screen

-Better Gamepad Support(Skill Bar, Etc…)

-Overall UI Refresh, Currently It’s Looks Too Retro.

-Item Design Refresh(Low Quality Ones → Remaining From Past)

-Engine Upgrade.(Not Peak Graphics Required But Upgrade Need, Physic Engine Is Overall Good But Needs Revision(Characters, Etc…))

Note: I’m not using and don’t want to use any mods, etc.Grim Dawn natively should have these features.

Very unlikely to happen. Just use a mod.

Why though? It’d be an exorbitant task to add another item slot and create common, infrequent, unique and legendary items for it, without mentioning the extra effort at rebalancing the game to account for the extra stats. Also, besides the loyalist packs, wings don’t really fit the aesthetic of the game, imo.

Completely pointless because even if you use the illusionist to remove youe helmet, you can barely see your character unless you zoom in, which it’s a very awkwars way to play the game. Also, do you have any idea of the insane amount of work that adding that feature would be?

Not a bad suggestion. Sometimes I feel the clock gets on the way, specially if I’m checking an item with lots of stats.

Too vague.

Retro how? And even if that’s true, what’s the problem of that? Do you want every hack and slash arpg to look like Diablo 4?

What does that even mean?

Again, too vague.

Oh, snap. I didn’t realize you were demanding these changes. If that’s the case, I’m gonna tell Zantai right now that they must be implemented ASAP.