Fg. Looks. Amazing.

I dunno. The best GD ever looked was when I conquered 170 with my breaker unbuffed/unbannered.

Was the most satisfied I’ve ever felt playing GD because I had refused to use any guides, and had to puzzle out all the mechanics myself (with the guidance of the vets of the forum of course).

This is a mighty close 2nd though. :smiley:

What is Tryndamere doing in Grim Dawn?

I thought the AoM lady was supposed to show up on loading screens now and then, I have not seen her yet :frowning:

I could not resist the temptation to start an aegis build and name her Xena.

The random number god is still a bastard. I actually got three different screens right away.

I got a FG item on the first hero I killed but I have not seen the green boob lady in 30 loading screens :open_mouth: I hate you RNGesus

I wonder,what’s the idea behind then guy from loading screen.Nice thick armor and the all his chest is left unprotected,is he trying to seduce aetherials or kill them:undecided:.

Seduce and THEN kill them

I thought Loggy was supposed to do the seducing part

Dude. His chest IS his armor.

Yep, the areas have so much style, it is amazing. I feel like I am playing Diablo II again during university and being amazed at the Lut Gholein areas. :smiley: I frankly mostly just walked around and admired the view.

I’m getting latest chapter one punch man vibes from this.

It’s the chainmail bikini, male variant :wink:

Has anyone seen the AoM lady in the loading screens???

I still only have seen the occultist dude and the chest dessert warrior… :frowning:

I’m getting latest chapter one punch man vibes from this.

Let’s bang her :smiley:

Given that she’s holding a bleeding skull of a goat…I’d rather admire from a distance. :rolleyes:

the graphics looks really good

well done and detailed

Not to sound like a hipster but I do miss the occultist dude from the base game loading screen.

Loading screens are randomized now so you should get him sometimes.

This is really a stunning arpg achievement, from the setting, to the pacing (the mob density feels amazing) and the updated animations this is really an all time classic. Havent grinded it for years obviously but really way to go crate.