Fg. Looks. Amazing.

Perhaps that is the reason why FG was delayed, the legal process of getting that mosquito sound file xD

Someone finally figured it out! :rolleyes:

If a build doesn’t have 5 double rare MI’s its a crappy n00b build :rolleyes:

I can’t hear you over your hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

Just teasing ya bud. <3

Sscchhh I am busy updating GDstash databases

I have a new signature too :slight_smile:

[I think it is pretty known that my budget build chars for the guides are GDstashed]

Played 4 hours with a buddy in MP, no crashes, so MP seems improved and the game looks better, I got what I wanted for sure.
so fun leveling with judgement.
:smiley:

very solid expansion so far, excellent sound tracks, beautiful terrain, very good monster designs! I would rate a solid 8.5/10 for now. Slightly negative issue for me is the monsters are being used way a lot, would have love to see more variety but that is just me. anyway this has always been the case of Grim Dawn eversince especially in the base game ., but thats only a minor thing for me now… Probably would rate 9 once I play ultimate and shattered realm even more cause I have only done veteran fg… Cant wait to play more! :cool:

Father Kymon’s boss battle area reminded me a bit of Dark Alchemists in T2 and the Butcher of D3 I did not die battling the final boss Gora but hot damn Kymon’s leap attack wrecked me :stuck_out_tongue:

I just played and it’s so fucking amazing. I did rush through the game with a fully decked out endgame char so I did not have much time for appreciating the scenery. But man, did I stop when I entered that area before the final boss. So beautiful.

Also I’m glad they updated crucible immediately, tho I got sad I met the new nemesis on cruci first before I even got to see him on the main campaign.

My only qualm is that the main quest seems so short. Idk if it was just the solael route but it was just get this seal and go straight to korvaak. Then you walk a lot. Understandable tho given how each cult has a different quest.

Also I’m one of the people who got plagued by consistent crashes which many have posted here and on reddit. Was no fun crashing at realms where Inhad to restart. I couldn’t even complete 1 cruci run cause game would crash around 166 twice and I died at 169 once SPOILER: KORVAAK SPAWNS AT 169. Haven’t even learned his attacks cause I steamrolled him at campaign so I wasn’t prepared.

I agree that FG looks better – as soon as I opened the menu, I was like whoa, this looks sleeker and more polished, somehow.

Also +1 for the hunky guy in the loading screen, thank you Crate :smiley: