Fluffy Squishy - GD League edition by Maya

Posting on behalf of someone Else.

Foreword:

"So, I have never really paid much attention to the Grim Dawn League Mod. Mostly because the whole starting over from level 1 every season thing never really appealed to me regardless of the game.

However, recently, the existence of a particular League only item was bought to my attention and it made me rather curious.

So, incase someone is interested in taking Fluffy out for a spin and because I am not aware of any League specific Pet builds (mods like Grimarillion have their own), I present to you, 2 versions of League only Fluffy Squishy :3

Also, a Big “Thank You” to u/Palico117 for testing out the build for me and for being the one to bring the item to my attention, inspiring me to make the builds."

__ :red_circle:

• [Pet] [1.1.9.6] (Grim Dawn League) Fluffy Squishy - GD League edition by Maya (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Wind Devil, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Authority, Summon Ballog’s Void Golem
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Fiendmaster, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

O) image

GrimTools Link – https://www.grimtools.com/calc-mod-gl4/mN4AAbr2

_

Ballog’Nath, Aranea, Galakros, Garia & Rolderathis – https://i.imgur.com/yPLS3ey.jpg

Tonic of Mending, Elixir off Spirit & Aether Clusters used.

Devotions Order:

• Green > Red > Yellow > Blue >

• Tortoise > Jackal > Eel > Lotus >

• Behemoth > Staff of Rattosh > Remove Red > Remove Jackal >

• Manticore (5 points for Acid Spray) >

• Dryad > Sailor’s Guide > Solemn Watcher >

• Ishtak > Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain) >

How to Level –

Since the above build is an endgame build, use the information provided below for leveling.

Attributes:

Everything into Physique, except for when you need to invest into Cunning or Spirit to meet the required stats for equipping items.

Leveling:

There are primarily 2 ways to go. Either focus on Occultist first or Shaman first. I would suggest going with Occultist first since it is more closer to the final setup than Shaman regarding devotions and such.

Occultist:

We will be focusing on Hellhound, Familiar and Elemental Damage. Since we are going for a Conjurer, it is recommended that you put enough points in Shaman early on, to get a 16/16 Briarthorn before going back to focus on the Occultist Side.

Devotions:

• Purple Crossroads > Shepherd’s Crook > Remove Purple >

• Green Crossroads > Raven > Rhowan’s Crown (3 points for Elemental Storm) >

• Blue Crossroads > Eel > Amatok (4 points for Blizzard) >

• Yellow Crossroads > Tortoise > Dryad >

• Sailor’s Guide > Panther > Solemn Watcher >

• Ishtak > Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain)

Skills:

• Lvl 10 – 16/16 Familiar, 1/16 Mend Flesh.

• Lvl 20 – 16/16 Hellhound, 1/10 Curse of Frailty, 7/10 Vulnerability, 1/16 Blood of Dreeg, 1/12 Storm Spirit.

• Lvl 30 – 5/10 Curse of Frailty, 10/10 Vulnerability, 1/12 Ember Claw, 16/16 Blood of Dreeg.

• Lvl 40 – 12/12 Lightning Strike, 1/12 Aspect of the Guardian, 5/12 Bonds of Bysmiel, 1/12 Dreeg’s Evil Eye + 1/1 Focused Gaze.

• Lvl 50 – 12/12 Manipulation, 1/12 Infernal Breath.

• Lvl 60 – 10/12 Bonds of Bysmiel, 12/12 Possession.

• Lvl 70 – 12/12 Storm Spirit, 12/12 Aspect of the Guardian.

• Lvl 80 – 12/12 Ember Claw, 12/12 Infernal Breath.

• Lvl 90 – 10/10 Curse of Frailty, 16/16 Mend Flesh.

• Lvl 94 – Respec as needed, according to the build you are going for.

(Click to Expand)

2 Likes

Reddit Link - https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/comments/xz9nc6/fluffy_squishy_gd_league_edition_updated_3/

Reserving one more and done.

Is this supposed to be a link to grimtools? Because it isn’t.

The other ones do, but that one doesn’t.

I believe it is supposed to simply link to the thread itself, like in rest of the Maya builds.

The one in the original Fluffy Squishy for example does it as well

Hm, so it does. Had forgotten they did that. Strange though to link the thread that you’re already in. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Probably for easy copy-paste into build compendium(at least in the non league build threads). The text does follow similar formatting.

Yeah, I rarely look at the build compendium so probably never noticed.

1 Like

Build updated