Forgotten Gods Development FAQ

From yesterday’s stream:

"FicWader: @CrateEntertainment you said the level cap will be “similar” instead of “same” … does that mean my decked out characters will need to get new max level versions of sets to stay strong in cruci / shattered realm??

Um, how do I answer that question? How many spoilers do I give you guys today. Since I’ve given you guys quite the spoiler already here, the level cap is not changing, it’s staying at 100. We felt that having to recollect all that gear you’ve already had on all your favourite characters just so it could be 10% stronger kind of a sucky feeling this late into the game. So what we’re giving you instead is tons more new gear to hunt for, we’re giving you new movement skills to hunt for and we’re giving you a new game mode to push those characters to the limit. And you’ll be able to earn skill points and attribute points through quests and through the Shattered Realm. So no level cap increase in Forgotten Gods."

I’m not sure how many points we’re getting then, isn’t shattered realm kind of infinite randomly generated content? Or is there just one quest with points reward.

It’s just as vague as the last estimate “2nd half of 2018” :rolleyes:

But sad to see my October prediction isn’t going to be. Ah well.

the mighty powbam finally missed his mark. :stuck_out_tongue: Dont worry next year hopefully early part of the quarter. but fingers crossing its January or a before Feb 22nd release because when Metro Exodus hits our digital libraries then it will make me go crazy. I dont know why i like that game when there is no …there:eek:

technically, it is half as vague :smiley:

I was right! EXP NOT IN THIS YEAR ! NOW YOU:furious: CAN BAN ME !

I told YOU so many times…

Yes, you were right. Q1 2019 release is a surprise, I for one thought it’ll be mid-late November 2018 or at least up for xmas.

I took the trouble of looking through your posts. If you’re getting banned for anything it’s for insulting devs on more than one occasion and accusing them that they’re not working hard enough. Maybe tone down your bullshit a bit?

My bullshit? Hahahah - my :"bullshit: was right, Im so angry for DEV so…thats my posts…
NOT GREETINGs:furious:

I can feel your burning desire man, i went crazy too cause i was arranging ma pals for this too but what can you do, a late xmas gift would be the surprise dont you think, unlikely but you never know.

Try any of the mods if you are bored of the main campaign to relax your nerves bro. No need to insult the devs, they do what they can to give a good product in the end.

You got two temp bans for calling us lazy repeatedly, then cursed us out for closing those threads.

I can make it permanent, if you’d like.

Maybe this was asked before by i havent found anything about it but how big is this expansion? Content wise i mean.
Aom had a rough estimation that it had a 45% of the base game, we got any info for FG?

if my divine brain serves me right i recall FG will be only 65% of AoM. My brain cant process math so I dont know how much is that compared to base game.

Speaking of delay, why I think its good for us

1. a much better expansion, this will have more development time than Ashes hence automatic much better.
  2. possibly will be bigger than Ashes, crate now has more time to increase areas. only 65% of Ashes? well make it 65% bigger than Ashes this time
  3. price will be bigger than Ashes. This is good news. big price means automatic consumer psychology that this is a better expac
  4. paladin mastery will shine ever more and will be unmatched because of increased development time and attention;)
  5. Monster designs and never seen boss fights will be out of this world.
  6. An inclusion of a secret quest( I believe this is the main reason of delay) fans will clamor for secret quest and with time in their hands this will be
  7. better and improved voice acting by Grava and artist.
  8. a cinematic trailer
  9. Improved game performance
  10. will make us buy multi copies because of how hype and awesome it is and this eventually will seal the deal for another expansion or GD2

:cool::cool::cool:

Please crate make this happen or at least some of it

That’s actually great, guess I will have plenty of time to play if it is released in Q1-2019.
Keep up the good work and don’t overwork yourselves! Drink more tri-beers and get dopeass high…:p:p
Mr. Overlord@Zantai ,plz don’t nerf our pets this time, it’s all bubble generated by the crucible buff really:cool::cool:

OK I give up… peace!

your BS is still BS. You were right about it getting delayed, but you have no idea about the reasons and the ones you mention are BS

You ARE BS - and get tf of me !! Go and play tetris

check your temper, you spout the same nonsense and insults all the time. It is BS, you throwing insults at whoever points that out does not change it

Is it necessary to own Ashes of Malmouth in order to play Forgotten Gods?

Yes. FG offers Inq and Necro items so it has to be that way.