Forgotten Gods is coming March 27th!

We´ll see. My bet is 14,99 €.

common practice for games

Brazil, exchange rate (Reais) 4:1 (Dollar) here, but no problem, Amazing game, i will gladly pay for that, Paladin’s brothers, gather, expansion is coming.

I know what I’ll be doing on my free time after the 27th then… The same thing as the days leading to it :smiley:

If not higher thanks to EU’s crazy VAT tax rates.

I could sell my right arm for getting a copy of Forgotten Gods… I would not be able to play it then, but I would own it!

We pay 4 times that in my country. And counting that, it’s literally 3% of our monthly payment for a damn game. I am sure for most countries the 16$ is less than 0.5% of the monthly payment. This is why I often wait till stuff is under 8$. For those who think 3% of our monthly payment is not much, almost 50% of monthly payment is taken from taxes.

I’ll drop another bomb in here while I’m at it…

V1.1.0.0 is coming ahead of the expansion’s release. We expect it will be out within the next couple weeks!

that’s too much for me now, gonna sleep :eek:

but you already made my day :wink:

Gee, it’s the 4th of July. Fireworks and big bangs all over the place. :smiley:

On one hand, new stuff. On the other, nerfs.

I don’t know what to feel atm…

#never-patch :smiley:

It’s mostly Steam taking some more off the top, prices on GOG are the same, corrected for exchange rates. I don’t like Steam sometimes.

Yeah, 3% of monthly income is insane… Sorry to hear that… Here in the USA, I don’t make all too much money, and the game costs about 0.7% of my monthly income. About 25% of monthly income gets taken out for taxes (some gets refunded back)…

What time on the 27th? Wondering if me and my comrads should just pull an all-nighter on the 26th :wink:

Depending on where you are, it might be more of a 27th all-nighter. Not sure Crate has any control over that (rather than Steam), but for me Steam usually says when exactly a game will be available (and I believe it is sometime around noon EST)

Yey! Only one question: Will it be released on GOG on 27th of March as well?
:wink:

Just feel idiot and keep hope

Naturally, wouldn’t make sense to do it any other way. They’ve already filed it with both Steam and GOG to ensure it’s same day release, if they can’t get it right with over a month of warning to work with then not much else to say. In the past with updates any delays with GOG were due to GOG’s policies getting in the way. Crate always pushes updates on both platforms at the same time.

Unless something changes last minute, the plan is for it to go live at 1PM EDT.

Yes.