Forgotten Gods is coming March 27th!

Thank you Crate Entertainment for this great, one of the best ARPGs (and its expansions) of all time.
And just to mention, that as this game has evolved, so evolved my love and money spending willingness for this game.
When original came to GOG, I waited and bought it at 50% discount.
Then I bought Crucible for 33% discount.
When AoM came out, I again waited and bought it at 25% discount; but then I said these guys deserve more and immediately bought Loyalist Upgrade.
Now I am patiently waiting for FG and will of course buy it on day one for full price.

And a hope for third expansion! :wink:

They’ve stated that there’s VERY little chance at a 3rd expansion. Each time a new expansion is released less and less people buy each new one. So we’d basically need Forogtten Gods to sell MORE copies then Ashes of Malmouth (and AoM is required to play FG). Plus Crate have stated they’d like to work on a different game. Grim Dawn started development in 2010 and didn’t hit version 1.0 til 2016 after 3 years in early access. Apparently there’s some kind of city-builder game in development but Crate hasn’t ruled out a Grim Dawn 2 down the road.

OMG I can’t wait!

A question. this exp not including in loyalist Edition right?

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Is this the new city builder game?
Asking for a friend! :cool:

Leaves note for boss taking some time off.

I am very excited to see the work you have put in this expansion. It looks great. Soon I won’t be speculating with friends about expansion lore but experiencing it.

What is the release date of the xbox version? :eek:

Note: I love this game, but now I’m without a PC and I’ll have to wait :cry: :cry: :cry:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can’t wait for you guys to play the FG expansion!!!
The devs have done a really good job!

At first I thought it was underpriced but then remembered that the holidays are pretty far off, so it’s probably appropriately priced.

Someone spoiling the game for us! Zantai please remove this guy’s playtester status:D

You devs btw missed the mark by not releasing on April Fools but oh well I guess March 27 is okay.

Oathkeepers unite! So looking forward to this release Crate!

I really can’t wait for FG to be released, MY IRON IS READY !! :smiley:

I am sure the wait would be worth it and still, Grim Dawn is way too good not to get a 3rd expansion :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t even hoping for a 2nd one, yet here it is :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed, we will get a 10th Engineering based class with turrets, CC, Energy shields shields and such stuff <3

Crate, are you considering to release a “Loyaltist” edition maybe coupled with the full OST from Vanilla, AoM and FG for at least 40-50 bucks, in order for people like me who want to express their gratitude for your work and support you further?

15-16 eur/usd is just equivalent of Free for the amount of content and value and i refuse to accept such a cheap price, sorry!

I mean, every patch will contain some kind of a nerf to something, so if you don’t like nerfs, you don’t like buffs, so basically you’re not a fan of patches in general. :stuck_out_tongue:
I like when stuff’s getting nerfed, when I played or saw a build in action and I realized it’s insane or too strong, I’m happy to see nerfs. The opposite for buffs, if I know something is shit, or not too good, I love it seeing nerfed. Uh, I mean buffed. Wrong company. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you aware of that that some countries can’t even afford buying a damn game for 16$? In my country it’s like an insane amount for a game. In dollars, we get ~550$ a month, almost 50% is taxes and other stuff we have to pay, so let’s say we have 300$ for ourselves, now we gotta buy food, maybe clothes, if someone is ill, medicine. That doesn’t cost 5$, you know. Some people are happy when they can spare 50$ a month. Now, 16 damn dollars is fucking insane at this point.

If you’re happy to spend money left and right, buy 100 copies of FG.

Sweet, and it’s out the week after my birthday too. So hello once again to screwing up my sleep patterns lawl.

Now to play with the budget spread sheet and see if I can squeeze in the approx NZ$23 this is going to cost me. Squeeze, because I need a new pair of steel cap boots + paying other stuff off while on welfare /blah. Sure, I didn’t need a new mini bike pump, but given how often I need to top up my tires, combined with how long it takes to pump them up from flat with the 2 decade old one, it was soooo worth it.

Bout three weeks after PoE league start, nicely timed for everyone being bored and looking for a new fix :slight_smile:

Also, please get plenty of press happening, I enjoy reading all the news and reviews for GD

It is not about buffs/nerfs as much as extra work to redo builds. I am too lazy for that :stuck_out_tongue:

But, somehow managed to get the pet stuff back in business. The nerfs hurt alot less than I originally thought. Now just need to time stuff.

what you mean by “everyone”? do you assume that all GD players play PoE as their main game and just play GD when bored? :eek:

I will buy FG for you mate, just send me a PM and I make the arrangements :slight_smile:

only so many days left…

FG expansion is really good :smiley: