Forthcoming Forgotten Gods expac - what we know so far Part I

Right you are, mr/ms/? choton, the powerlevel doesn’t yet seem too unreasonable though I don’t think our hero is a “true” ascendant since the spirit did leave the host.
I personally think facing true gods would be a bit too much

Kind of a buzzkill but oh well
As long as we get some good lore to go by. It’s great this expac is focused around the deities and the meta plot

Lazy Devs.

Zantai did say some things will become more clear and some things/new things will remain cloudy.

Zantai: Too much talking bout Korvaak.

Zantai: while I would absolutely love to do another cinematic, there are some logistics involved that may mean we don’t do one for gdx2.

Also re level cap - in case anyone missed it.

Zantai: I think new level cap and old level cap are closely related.

I don’t want to fight the three either. But neither do I want to kill MoG. As arrogant as he may seem in vanilla GD he shows actual concern, and not so arrogant in Ugdenbog. If Mog is only arrogant cause you heard him speak, I wonder if the three would be such loving parents to human kind when referring to them:)

Poison Witch Hunter was my first character plus we’ve had a lot of lore to build up the awesomeness around The Three
Mogdrogen barely had any lore development and came off as a prick. Then when I thought he was half decent I read the Ravager note. Now I am wondering what really happened, while I am 100% sure The Ravager’s note is bogus but it mentioned other spirits rebelling along side The Ravager. I am curious what other spirits would be involved and why. I also don’t see any reference to Beronath in Mog’s dungeon, really begs the question regarding how this guy exactly operates

As for level cap increase, quite frankly I can live w/o one. I just hope devotions stay untouched, the current meta is perfect. One additional point can screw up the balance unless they plan on updating affinity requirements

Lastly, on the topic of cinematics. It’s a shame, this expac covers something regarding the Pantheon of GD and I’d have loved a cinematic.

Yes. Although I know there are other priorities it should indeed get a cinematic. It deserves one

True that

Btw, they mentioned the possibility of meeting the loading screen chick. Does that mean we’re getting The Witcher class finally?

EDIT:

There’s also the question regarding how much impact Kra’vall will have on the story

Let’s start a kickstarter for a cinematic. :smiley:

They said she’s important around the time AoM was launched so it’s strange that they used “probably”. That is if she’s not Allostria. Or it’s Allostria returned but unpossessed like you are. Or returned, possessed but with a change in reasoning like Anasteria…too many assumptions…:rolleyes:

The fact that something as significant as a new mastery wasn’t ruled out on stream (even though people asked about it, as far as I remember)), makes me think it will probably be in the expac. Maybe something like a Raider?

I’d love some new Devotions, though.

I am certain there will be a new mastery and new devotions to match new setups and combinations. If I am wrong I’d kill myself by playing with my Pile of Excrement! :stuck_out_tongue:

errrr…PoE?

:eek: Don’t do that! We’d miss you.

Meeting the loading screen girl Kreygasm

Honestly most excited for QOL changes. The little things matter.

Medea you need to add “Desert areas will not be Shit” to the list:)

I’d like dessert areas.

New enemy faction and new allies
Expansion has an Eldritch theme

Eldritch Faction when?

Careful what you wish for…