Future Classes

It is a problem because not everyone would want to buy the DLC. There are plenty of players who haven’t bought the Loyalist Packs because they don’t want to.

Again Medierra and Zantai have explained several times why there are no bows or staves in the game. They don’t fit the theme or the period the game is set in.

1 Like

So that new classes could be made, then the people will think.
Simply, you need to insert an account not $ 8 or $ 5 for much DLC, make bets to reduce so that at least $ 2 is taken or tactic for economy paid.
Some people want lower because they ask dearly.
I think it’s time to bring out a normal system so that people can buy at a cheap price, and not expensive.

Grim Dawn is at late stage of it’s development, so no new classes would be added.
Also think about Zantai’s and Crate’s team’s time that they lay on balancing the game and making some things happen.

Okay, I think we all should stop talking to the wall, tho.

Because people want to buy for “cheap”, so that later you can all buy the game.
You demand too much money, this is not right for everyone.
It will certainly hurt everyone.
I apologize for that.
Because, all the people can buy for cheap.
There is a suggestion, do not put too many prices.

It’s not going to happen. Having multiple non-expansion mastery DLC only fractures the community more for those who enjoy playing multiplayer and makes it more of a headache to play with those who don’t own a mastery and those who do.

I can say with a fair degree of certainty that Crate will never do this with GD.

We already have a normal system, they’re called Steam and GOG. And the game goes on sale fairly frequently.

I, I thought well.
How is it possible that Grim Dawn will be the last game if the profession class does not develop?
Now, it reminds me of something like an abandoned one.

Talk:
If you blow more money, the game will fall, and moreover people will no longer take for that amount.
If you want to take as a package, bet best $ 10 for a package.
It then spreads around the world for 3 million people already bought or even more than 20,000 people bought in a week.
If there is more money, then it becomes that 5-10 people, think for yourself. Why so professor tell the truth.

Abandoned? Grim Dawn has literally been in development for 10 years, 1 decade. And they are still working on it. There is 9 masteries in the game. That’s actually quite a lot.

Remember the Wise.
It is not a matter of money, but a matter of happiness and good-natured.
To be happier than money.

I know that 10th anniversary.

Why are they needed “Bow”, why added it I do not understand?
For what purpose, was it added?
It is possible not badly, to make a class or to remove it with things, because it is not relevant.
If the staff also does not work, also remove.
Because they do not work almost everywhere.
Then, the question is: Why have things been added at all?

Crate have said they’ll continue to support the game as long as it makes sense to do so. Why do you think they still put out patches and small content updates? But yes this

“It is not a matter of money, but a matter of happiness and good-natured.
To be happier than money.”

Crate want to try out other game genres and keep their employees happy and not bored/burnt out from doing the same things year after year after year.

1 Like

but … but … there are no bows in the game and they weren’t ever added to GD.

I understand.

But the question is why Creat did not create a class for the incomprehensible between:
Mess with class and between with “bow”.

I studied English from the 2nd form but I surrender to translate this properly.

3 Likes

That’s is item for Ranged (2H) for “Bow” -doesnt actually using, but this is bad class or build it.

For 5-6 year ago.

Because bows don’t fit their vision of the game; it’s that simple.

This is item and other item and building.

For “crossbow” classes

these are CROSSbows and rifles. no bows. just. no. f***ing. bows.
if you want to play ranged, just go Inq+demo.

1 Like

You need compatibility for this weapon, you need a class and another skill.
There is not one that works.
Because she’s generally the Inquisitor for Shotting Pistol.
And, a crossbow is only for other skills, that’s why we need a profession for crossbows.

I have a strong feeling that I’m talking to myself or don’t even understand what’s going on.

3 Likes