Games We Play

7th Legion - One of the best RTSes I played …and this music, so great.

Good old times… Starcraft, KKnD Xtreme (their site is still alive), Warzone 2100 (original), Total Annihilation, C&C Tiberian, Earth 2140, AOE or Machines… the games worth keeping your old Pentium MMX around.

I really wanted to like Endless Space but that card system for ship combat, even though the ship combat itself is awesomely designed, that card system, just, auto-matic-face-palm-maker.

So many new games thanks to the steam sale (well, 6, but then I be on welfare) and yet all my time is spent on Grim Dawn ;-; I Did get through all 3 Resistance games on the PS3 before b29 dropped however.

And I definitely need to play Dropsy though before XCOM 2 is released in 4 weeks, watching Jim Sterling’s lets play on it sold me on it and the later reviews only cemented the desire to grab it.

Playing X-COM Enemy Within right now for the first time. I am pretty surprised how much I like it. Really awesome game, it was one of those I never got round to playing so recently I decided to check it out since I knew it was good and have seen a few people playing it.

I`ll probably play the Long War mod when I finish my first playthrough.
To top it off, XCOM2 is coming out in a few weeks :smiley:

town of salem?

friggin arsonists

…And nobody plays WoW? Lies! =)

I hardly can believe it, but yeah … still D2 LoD. Trying to achieve in SP HC what I did in SP SC now, and still have plans for another Sept in SC. Also a weekly HC group game with some other guild members.

O yes, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted. It was free on Origin a couple of days ago, and it’s just awesome if you want some fast paced action. Our 3 boys also love it !!!

I just reinstalled Sacred 2 Gold with Diablo Mod by Flix.
Sacred 2 has a great world with good graphics and a large world but is still slow paced compared to other ARPG, sometimes it can be good to try different gameplay.

I’m currently playing

-Diablo 3 on PS4
-StarCraft II Co-Op
-Tales of Zesteria on PS4
-FF7 re-release on PS4
-Heroes of the Storm
-Yahoo Chess
-Chaos Rings 2 on the Android Phone

I’m playing D3 (season Witch Doc), SW: TOR, TES Online mainly, on PC - and Lego games with my son on the Xbox 360.

Mostly Grim Dawn for the last month. Occasionally Dark Souls 2.

But where is “Mount & Blade : Warband” in that list !? :smiley:

Wow… Am I the only one that’s playing Final Fantasy XIV ? :stuck_out_tongue:

AWESOME! XD

I have it — my free month expired (FF XIV) :slight_smile:

I’m playing Diablo 3, SW: TOR, TES Online, GD, and Demise: Ascension

I’ve been playing a lot of Blade and Soul recently.

I’m usually not fond of asian F2P MMOs with boob physics but this one somehow managed to keep me hooked.

The combat is very nervous, the graphics are pretty for a game that was released in Korea in 2012, the universe is kind of original ( kung fu clans fighting each other ) and the story isn’t half bad. There’s also some freedom when building your character ( a single skill in the tree can have multiple branches and gain different effects ).

There’s some grind though. Like, a lot of it. But somehow, it’s still satisfying.

Playing Disgaea on my DS while playing with my F5 on this forum; waiting a fix to play some GD ! =)

PlagueInc.

Still trying to figure out how game mechanism really works. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot to say, I 'm also playing: Undertale, Gabriel Knight 3, League of Legends, trying a bit of Champions Online for my blog, will be replaying Sonic Generations because I lost my save :confused: and finishing Xenogears on PSX.

I recently took break from GD to delve into The Division open beta. I had a blast over the weekend, sunk over 30 hours into very limited beta content and most of the time I spent in DZ actively avoiding any kid of Pvp :slight_smile:
I will be getting my copy of The Division soon, still pondering whether to get also season pass or just standard game.

I returned to GD after recovering from beta only to realize my only character to Ultimate got totally wrecked by B31 and lost any will to play GD. I have strong Deja vu feeling now because something similar happened to me back in B21 or 22 when Crate balanced Nightblades and wrecked my blademaster :stuck_out_tongue:

Im testing Xenonatus right now, it seems to be a good counterpart of old Xcom.