Games We Play

I’m currently playing Assassin’s Creed 3 on pc, I still have Xenoblade X to finish. I from time to time play Cities Skyline, I’ve just finished Divinity Original Sin EE and of course there’s GD.

I love crusader kings 2

Dragon’s Dogma : Dark Arisen, Rocket League, The Witcher , Victor Vran(cool graphics and action for arpg) and of course GTAV.

for android I am playing Unison League :smiley:

Eve Online, anyone? :slight_smile:

Dota 2, mobile game

Waiting for Fallout 4 Survival Mode to be out of beta and playing Clash Royale on mobile.

-Darkest Dungeon
-Rift
-Path of Exile

Before GD I did the full Witcher experience - played through all the games again but this time after reading all the books :slight_smile:
W3 is such an amazing game.

Played poe for a long time…now trying grim dawn :slight_smile:

Diablo - 3

Path of Exile and…Sacred II on PC and Mortal Kombat X and Dynasty Warriors 8 on Playstation.

My next console purchase will most likely be The King of Fighters XIV

The 2 games that I currently play and that hold a very special place in my heart are:

• Grim Dawn
  • Diablo II LoD

I am buying Mario Golf: World Tour & Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for my Nintendo 3DS XL for a bit of a light hearted, more casual change when I go on holidays.

Syn

I’ve been trying out Pillars of Eternity since it’s 60% off on Steam.

HoN, DotA, TQ, Hearthstone

Evolve had fed up and finally reached stage 2 so 60% of my small friendlist is playing it. And they managed to drag me too. :stuck_out_tongue:

rainbow six

Dungeons of Dredmore

A.D.O.M.

Tales of Maj’eyal

The Sims 3 most DLC’s

Fallout ToTW (aka Fallout 3 + NV)

MorrowBlivion (aka Morrowind + Oblivion)

Adult Interactive Fiction based Games Various to long to list

I have a tendency to dabble in a game that goes by the name Angband. A roguelike I find myself enjoying here and there.

I also tend to dabble in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the 3DS, which I still need to complete that Pokédex for before Sun and Moon come out, which is months from now.

Zelda - Skyward Sword for Wii I need to put time into, also maybe get to working on the Master quest part of Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS.

GD, TQIT beta, W:rolleyes:rld of tanks.

Grim dawn 12 hrs a day