Games We Play

grim dawn
path of exile
ryzom

Cs Go (add my if u want to play a few rounds rank is DMG; Steam name: The Information)

Overwatch

Pillars of Eternityā€¦

ā€¦was the game I played prior to this. Itā€™s a cRPG by Obsidian; real time with the option to create self-made companions, or use the story driven ones. Party size max is six.

Pretty good game, really nice story, but pausing the combat to control allies becomes tedious after a while. Good mix of classes for a variety of play styles.

Animation Throwdown
Quite a new game but i lost all my cash. Terrible
Pokemon Go.
Actually iā€™ve just left the game (Got banned 'cos of using rooted phoneā€¦haha)

C&C generals Zero hour mods:

• Contra 008
  • Rise of the Reds (tester :))

occasionally Knight and Merchants (game of my childhood)

Been pretty addicted to Dragonā€™s Dogma lately. Great blend of Dark Souls and Oblivion.

Space ranger 2 HD. Still havent finish it yet.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

thanks for this Corvenax, just picked it up for $11.99 on steam, gonna mod the graphics with all the mods available on nexus, looks like a fun game that i somehow completely missed because of Skyrim.

I really want my main character to be sword and board, any important tips for a new player? I love to power game so any pointers would be great.

That is a great game, i remember when i played space rangers 2 many years ago.

That what is generally called a ā€œhidden gemā€

-Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
-GD
-Diablo 3
-TQ Anniversary Edition

I remember wishing badly that you could save during those text quests, otherwise I really liked the game. Havenā€™t tried the HD version yet even though I bought it ages ago.

Been playing Pillars of Eternity, only took year and a half and four tries to learn how to enjoy the game. There was a lot of little things that annoyed me and all those things combined I just found it impossible to like the game. Now I somehow can look past those things and enjoy the game as it is, and now suddenly Iā€™m loving it.

Also really tempted to get Titan Quest from Steam sale, skipped the game back in the day. I guess I need to fix that mistake.

Hahaā€¦LOL
Same situation here! Banned account in Pokemon Go.
And now I am play resident evil!

Just started to play EVERSPACE, seems like nice Faster Than Light-like game but in 3D and with such amazing graphics! Itā€™s still in early access and doesnā€™t have much features, but space in this game ridiculously wonderful.

During christmas holiday I found out that theyā€™ve remade the classic Rollercoaster Tycoon-games for iOS. I bought it and have played it quite a lot. Itā€™s such a blast from the past.

Currently playing DOOM and Diablo 3. Weaning off D3 thanks very much to GD!!

Grim Dawn :slight_smile:
Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Sacred 1
DivineDivinity :smiley:

One of my favourite games, such a funny little quirky game when it came out many years ago!

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne.

occasionally OpenRA

Aside of GD I currently only play Dark Souls 2 :undecided: