GD:Cornucopia v0.1

Aside from making it function on bosses, we only nerfed OFF.

The mod is already super good, not that I can play much with exams and all:rolleyes: I’m having fun with a particular cadence build that was kind of awful in vanilla, but your changes to cadence and fighting form really makes it great:D

I’ve seen two issues for now though, first is that 12/12 deadly momentum says it gives 13% attack speed but I’m only getting 10%. The other thing is that IEE is giving way more fire damage than lightning and cold, despite my modifiers for all the elemental damage types being the same:(

Good luck with the mod guys, I look forward to where this goes:)

This could be a weapon type thing in that certain weapons have better attack speed multipliers than others.

I’ll look into the IEE thing though.

Thanks for the input!

Ah yeah, I haven’t played a non-caster in so long I forgot that became a thing:D

Jiaco, if you could close this thread that’d be great. While in the future it may be useful to keep old version threads open, we can’t imagine this being the case here.

0.2 includes 0.1 and only changed a small fraction of it, while adding so much more.

Feedback for 0.2 would have applied to 0.1 the majority of the time anyway, so this thread is obsolete.