GD Stash Changer

hey guys, thanks for replies, i’ve updated tool to support 6-tab unlocked stashes for FG
by default it still on 5, because new one incompatible with old one
so you have to choose it from options first

2 Likes

Thank you! A short question: what happens with my settings and my stashes if i setup the new Version? Could or should i overwrite all files with the new files?

I only replaced the exe file and kept the rest of files as they were. Thank you for the new version, Deo after trying a lot of stash mods this is the one I like most. :smiley:

yes, you have to replace exe only

1 Like

OK Thank you!

updated with few fixes, see the main post

2 Likes

:+1:

Thank you!

I see people keep asking for extra stash space or looking for other apps for managing stash. My advice is to stop looking and give a chance to GD Stash changer. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks Deo for this little gem.

It is the best and easiest tool for more stash. For those who do not want to use cheat tools like “GD Stash”, it’s ideal.

Nice tool, sir. Looks easy and convenient, I’ll switch to it.

Hi this only works on main campaign? tried it on custom and it’s not working.

custom? which one exactly?

Im playing the game with my own mod. Tried it on main campaign it works fine.

it depends if your mod do change transfer.gst/transfer.gsh somehow or use them differently, or from different location
may be you just playing HC without changing to HC in the tool?

Every mod has its transfer.gst/h in a mod specific folder in the save dir, so if you always just change what is in the save dir itself, the tool does not support mods.

oh, then you just have to change location in the options

1 Like