GD SynergiesMOD

You just gave me a big hype. :wink:

And with what the community has been digging up from the old TQ days and adapt them for GD, even more tools and more functionality, this is going to be great!

Do you think you will create your mod around Project Cornucopia (since this is mostly going to be big balance changes/gameplay changes)?

GD synergies could be the greatest thing to happen to this Genreā€¦ just saying, id happily throw money at it

I wonā€™t step on other modders toes by any means, Iā€™ll even help people where I can. Iā€™m still learning these tools tho, far from the best at them at any rate atm :slight_smile:

If youā€™re making a synergies mod
I would prefer that you can comfortable use your own idea than having to worry about other mods/modders.
Many rebalance/overhaul mods to choose from would really be great.

But thatā€™s just my opinion. :wink:

I want to see beyond legendary class items,

Mythical
Artifact
OOPs (out of place) items

etc

and maybe some amazingly awesome and hard boss fights like the tentacle demon fight in the T2 end dungeon of synergies

what would be great to see is a form of endgame raids like tl2. Well better than great.

Hey Salan!

I shouldnā€™t be surprised. It was actually your post in the Synergies forums that made me even know this game existed, and Iā€™ve been playing ever since.

I have a request, as always anyone will, but right now Iā€™m enjoying this game vanilla before I start to looks at tweaks to make in the ā€œI wishā€¦ā€ realm of things.

Iā€™m no artist, but I am a web developer, and if there is ever a way I can help you out let me know. If I donā€™t know it already, I donā€™t mind learning.

Whatā€™s an out of place item? Like an F-22 pet summon, or an equipable shoulder-fired missile?

Any uptades about this?

Super excited to read this.

Yes those are valid OOPs. also:

the keyboard on your desk right now for example.

if you have played star ocean 3. they go into out of place items quite thoroughly.

Wtf Salan is joining the party! What a pure investment GrimDawn will become!

Like a giant black 15" dildo that does permanent internal trauma dmg and there is no resistance to reduce the dmg unless you find another OOP item called the Kegel Ring

At least the game has an explanation for that stuff in Star Ocean, Iā€™d certainly avoid any mod that put stuff like that into Grim Dawn.

itā€™s been rather quiet in terms of info/progress on this mod. Have the updated mod tools proven any better to work with Salan?

Need to see salan here and make something huge like TL2

EnvoyƩ de mon SM-G901F en utilisant Tapatalk

Has there been any progress on this mod?

feel free to use DAIL as a base for your classes and skills. then you can focus on quests and actual content. leave the skills and other stuff to the multitude of modders that have been working on it for months already.

Really looking forward to tier-based ā€œraidā€ content like TL2 Synergies had.