GOG Copy OUTDATED

That’s super cool, Thank you for an answer.

This thread was entertaining. These things are just what they are, no need to get worked up over something that is, in the end, not even in Crate’s control. OP needs to

Perhaps EASE up ON the random CAPS too.

Say, … rly no gog update as of yet? Or is it just me?

look on the bright side, your GI still works with GD :grin:

1 Like

Uaaargh, this waiting. Since, for some former sensible reason, I´ve got Gog and Steam version. Question: Can I somehow download the steam update and apply it to … Gog version?

Doubt it as Steam will have it’s own DRM stuff attached while GOG doesn’t.

1 Like

OK, I wasn´t around from 1.0.0.0 on and maybe someone knows better, but:
Holy cow, has it ever taken that long with gog? Been 2 days now and no upload.
Zantai must have forgotten to hand 1.1.9.4 over. Hey, that´s possible, right?

Doubt it. It has taken a little longer once that I know of because Crate released it on what was a public holiday where GOG are based. I’ve managed to contact support (well done for making it as difficulty as possible GOG), but how soon they’ll do anything … :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If you have both GoG and Steam versions, then I am not sure what exactly you are waiting for / why you are waiting…

Pretty sure it has taken longer. I own it on both as well and it can take 3-4 days or so most times, depending on whatever it is it depends on with GoG.

It is updated on GoG Galaxy tho…

1 Like

Wohohoooo !!

Let’s hope it includes the small patch that Steam got yesterday.

the one that nerfes retal spam aegis for example ? yes.

I just know Steam got an update of just under 11mbs yesterday. Think it was the stuff that somehow slipped through being added to the patch.

I know I am a bit late to the party, but what is so great about v 1.1.94 vs. 1.1.9.3? I have the 1.1.9.3 version, also with GoG, and it works just fine. Now I am a bit curious. Am I missing anything significant?

Crate added new conduits in Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.4 and updated a few items.

Also, if you are into crossplay, then you want it when Steam users get it.

1 Like

Mythical Skybreach Bulwark: increased bonus to Avenging Aegis to +4 and added +2 to Aegis of Menhir.

Nice item, but I think I can wait till I am done with Grimarillion before I upgrade Grim Dawn.

You can spam Aegis in 1.1.9.4 D3 Crusader style (Pierce or various Retal)
also Cold Doom Bolt spam and Cold Guardians. And other interesting conduits.

No more CD for Aegis of Menhir? NICE! Now that is something to look forward to.

there was a lot of cool conduits added in 9.4
lots of fun and hilarity to look forward to :ok_hand: