Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.4

Table of Contents
Xbox
Itemization

Class & Skills

V1.1.9.4

[Xbox]

• UI scaling can now be adjusted via the options menu.
  • Target framerate/unlocked framerate can now be explicitly selected via the options menu.
  • Antialising, depth of field, and ambient occlusion, can now be enabled/disabled via the options menu
  • Polish, Korean and Czech language support is now available.
  • Language can now be changed via the options menu.
  • Added some shortcut buttons on the main menu (create character, dialogs, etc).
  • Fixed a bug where characters with long names could be prevented from saving quest states.
  • Fixed an issue with some game data being out of sync with the PC version, which resulted in some item/skill stats being out of date.
  • Fixed a bug preventing pet stances from being changed.
  • Fixed a bug where the search box in various UI windows was broken.
  • Fixed a bug preventing the Russian, Chinese, and Portuguese translations from being activated.
  • Fixed a bug affecting sound volume levels.
  • Fixed a bug where splitting item stacks would split an incorrect number of items.

Back to Table of Contents

[Itemization]

• The Conduit of Whispers necklaces have each received two additional craftable options, opening up new build possibilities. The crafting cost of these necklaces has been reduced accordingly to compensate for the increased RNG.

Faction Equipment

• Mark of the Voracious One: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Shattering Smash to 30% and its % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier to 15%
  • Venomfire: added +1s Duration modifier for Ravenous Earth

Relics

• Deathchill: added 400 Health
  • Deathstalker: reduced % Physical Resist on the pet’s skill to -8%
  • Zeal: increased Physical damage to 12-18 and % Offensive Ability to 4%

Monster Infrequents

• Bargoll’s Root: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Shattering Smash to 40%
  • Bloodlord’s Vengeance: increased Fire damage modifier for Ascension to 36
  • Bonespike: removed Duration modifier for Ravenous Earth
  • Ilgorr’s Eternal Curse: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Amarasta’s Blade Burst to 48%
  • Viper Sandspitter: replaced % Crit damage modifier for Righteous Fervor with -8% Damage Modified modifier for it

Epic Items

• Cauldron of Excitement: added 20% Chaos Resist. Increased damage on the granted skill and added % Retaliation added to Attack to it.
  • Corruptor of Souls Set: reduced Vitality damage bonus for pets to 10
  • Corruptor of Spirits Set: removed Vitality damage bonus for pets
  • Daega’s Raiment: added 40 Offensive Ability
  • Fewmet Grips: added 36% All Retaliation damage
  • Mythical Dreadchill Grasp: reverted % Attack Speed to 16%
  • Soiled Trousers: increased Health to 880 and added 25% Stun Resist
  • Wanton Carnage Set: added 150% Vitality damage bonus
  • Mythical Left Hand of Carnage: added 105% Vitality damage
  • Mythical Right Hand of Carnage: added 105% Vitality damage

Legendary Non-Set Items

• Conduit of Arcane Whispers: added 100% of Lightning dealt as Fire modifier for fire-variant of Trozan’s Sky Shard. Updated modifiers for Devastation.
  • Conduit of Destructive Whispers: updated Cold variant of Grenado to Aether. The cold variant was redundant with the Rimetongue set and other items. Added 100% of Fire dealt as Chaos modifier for chaos-variant of Canister Bomb.
  • Conduit of Undying Whispers: increased Acid damage modifier for Drain Essence and added -15% Energy Cost modifier for it
  • Decree of Malmouth (mythical): increased % Offensive Ability to 6% and added +2 to Storm Totem. Increased Vitality damage modifier for Storm Totem to 60.
  • Farath’s Cube: added +2 to Distortion
  • Malakor’s Infusion: reduced Elemental damage on the skill proc
  • Mythical Bramblevine: added 55 Offensive Ability
  • Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad: reverted % Attack Speed to 15% and added 100% of Fire dealt as Cold modifier for Grenado
  • Mythical Dawnshard Grip: reduced Elemental damage modifier for Summon Guardian of Empyrion to 40
  • Mythical Deathdealer’s Sidearm: reduced Physical damage modifier for Smite to 150
  • Mythical Doombringer: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Smite to 50%
  • Mythical Fiend’s Resolve: increased Chaos damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 120
  • Mythical Gutripper: added 15% Weapon damage modifier for Grasping Vines
  • Mythical Havoc: added 24 Physical damage modifier for Word of Renewal
  • Mythical Malakor’s Infusion: reduced Elemental damage on the skill proc
  • Mythical Mark of Calamitous Desires: reduced Fire damage modifier for Mortar Trap to 55
  • Mythical Markovian’s Stratagem: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Markovian’s Advantage to 50%
  • Mythical Siegebreaker: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Shattering Smash to 50%
  • Mythical Skybreach Bulwark: increased bonus to Avenging Aegis to +4 and added +2 to Aegis of Menhir
  • Mythical Soulcatcher: reduced Chaos damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 80
  • Mythical Soullance: increased Vitality Decay damage to 136 / 3s. Replaced bonuses to Summon Guardian of Empyrion and Siphon Souls with +2 to Oathkeeper Skills and +2 to Necromancer Skills.
  • Mythical Watcher of Erulan: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Smite to 75%
  • Pandemic: reduced Vitality damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 40
  • Soullance: replaced bonus to Summon Guardian of Empyrion with +2 to Oathkeeper Skills
  • Venomlance: increased Poison damage to 119 / 5s and added modifiers for Phantasmal Blades

Legendary Set Items

• Dread Sigils of Alkamos Set: increased % Damage Reduction on the skill proc
  • Alkamos’ Touch of Dread (mythical): increased % Total Speed to 6%
  • Alkamos’ Touch of Anguish (mythical): increased % Total Speed to 6%
  • Goredrinker Set: increased Pierce damage modifier for Vire’s Might to 310 and reduced Bleed damage modifier for Word of Pain to 220 / 2s
  • Goredrinker’s Mask: removed Pierce damage modifier for Word of Pain
  • Mythical Handguards of Justice: increased Fire damage to 25
  • Pyran’s Ruminations Set: reduced damage on the granted skill and reduced Fire damage modifier for Summon Guardian of Empyrion to 60
  • Pyran’s Effigy: reduced Fire damage modifier for Summon Guardian of Empyrion to 36
  • Pyran’s Mantle: removed % Offensive Ability
  • Pyran’s Visage: reduced Radius modifier for Mortar Trap to 0.5
  • Rah’Zin’s Torment Set: reduced damage on the granted skill. Increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Whirling Death to 10% and reduced Chaos damage modifier for Zolhan’s Technique to 50.
  • Runebinder’s Spellthrower: added 45% of Physical dealt as Elemental
  • The Mageslayer Set: increased % Cold Resist Reduction modifier for Olexra’s Flash Freeze to -18%
  • Ultos’ Tempest Set: removed Targets modifier for Savagery
  • Mythical Ultos’ Hood: reduced % Crit damage modifier for Savagery to 20%
  • Virtue’s Gaze: increased Fire damage to 16-25

[Class & Skills]
Nightblade

• Dual Blades: increased % Physical Resist scaling with rank to 12% by rank 16, 20% by max ultimate rank
  • Phantasmal Armor: increased Armor scaling with rank to 152 by rank 12, 320 by max ultimate rank

26 Likes

Here’s what’s changed in comparison to Public Test V1.1.9.4 Changelog

• Deathstalker: reduced % Physical Resist on the pet’s skill to -8%

• Viper Sandspitter: replaced % Crit damage modifier for Righteous Fervor with -10%-8% Damage Modified modifier for it

• Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad: reverted % Attack Speed to 15% and added 100% of Fire dealt as Cold modifier for Grenado

• Mythical Markovian’s Stratagem: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Markovian’s Advantage to 50%

• Rimetongue Set: added 100% of Fire dealt as Cold modifier for Grenado

New Conduits (some screenshots might be a bit out-dated, check Grim Tools below)

Pierce AAR

Chaos TSS

Lightning BH

Cold RE

Chaos Counter Strike

Lightning BA

Fire Storm Totems

Chaos Savagery & Upheaval

Acid RoK

Aether RoH

Acid Fire Strike

Aether Grenado (replaces Cold)

Acid Canister

Cold Doom Bolt

Cold Dogs

Cold Guardians

Pierce Aegis

Aether PB (shoots around you that’s why so many projectiles)

Fire ABB

Updates to modifiers

Venomlance: increased Poison damage to 119 / 5s and added modifiers for Phantasmal Blades

-Target Area for Acid Devastation

Cold Devastation, various changes

Cold Grenado changed to Aether Grenado

copying from Public Test as it's to be deleted

New prefixes - Version 1.1.9.4 - Grim Dawn Item Database

Items - Changes - Version 1.1.9.4 - Grim Dawn Item Database

18 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Rah’Zin v1.1.9.4 Feedback

Looks great - can’t wait to try out the new conduits :+1:

Nargh !
Gog …
Wanna download now!

While I 100% agree with that statement, it is not about the likes but about the all the feedback people have given and it was fairly obvious that alot of people where not pleased with the changes to RE.

1 Like

Great to see an update already! Does UI Scaling increase size of inventory items?

I just wanted to say that I bought Grim Dawn last week. And this is the best ARPG I have played. I was working on a playthrough of both AC Valhalla & Borderlands 3. I haven’t played either of them sincenI bought Grim Dawn. Keep up the great work guys!

3 Likes

The UI scaling is great for big TV, but now there is a new problem: I used to use mouse pointer to check status of Dangerous Domain by popup the character menu, now since the UI is bigger, it blocks the right corner of the screen so I cannot not check until I Scale down the UI again. I remembered in PC version even you use only the gamepad you can activate the mouse pointer by clicking the L3/R3 bottons, is it possible to allow me to configure the mouse pointer function again for checking the Domain status? Or some way more convenient I don’t know? Thank you.

1 Like

You guys messed up the Merits for Xbox. Both elite and ultimate merits don’t work. Both say that it unlocks, “Normal” difficulty. A new character cannot consume the merit. Great patch with such a terrible bug.

interesting update for CoAW!

I noticed this same issue. Actually it also block the ability of turning in the clock in the top middle of the screen. Same issue basically. If there is a simple way of turning on the cursor without having to show up the whole inventory screen it would solve this small blemish.

Otherwise great patch for Xbox series console owners

1 Like

Kudos for Polish support on Xbox! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I wonder if the Aether Grenado still have global physical to cold conversion :thinking:

I think it does and Grim Tools is up-to-date Unique prefix - Item prefixes - Grim Dawn Item Database but I didn’t check in-game.

None of the changes are in live 9.4 though.
Based and not rushed update for sure.

3 Likes

Now guys, did you see how easy it was?

Thank you, Zantai, for the update. Keep it coming.

So, RIP savagery Ultos again.

Well… that’s a bummer.

so, a hotfix with some unlisted changes arrived. anyone has any data on it? except spam aegis conduit nerfs.

This patch reversed speaker audio on Xbox.

All other games the audio works correctly.

1 Like