Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition now available on Xbox!

Patch is great so far, no crash (playing all new characters) and I can finally read the text! Also got the flickering shadows (xbox series s).
One thing I was wondering: How to compare weapon damage (currently equipped vs. highlighted in inventory) without taking into account the components? On PC there’s the CTRL (control) key for that. Did anyone figure out how it works on xbox?

1 Like

Left Trigger (at least on PC)… or you need to change it in the Controller options.

1 Like

Yes indeed, same on xbox as well. That’s very helpful :slight_smile: !

Thanks for the updates! the game is great!

but please if you can add an option to make the shadow on higher res, because on the current config this makes a very blurry effect that can give motion sickness.
I dont mind having 4k but if we at least can have a max setting on 1080p for Xbox Series consoles would be great!!

thanks for the hard work! Merry Christmass

2 Likes

Chinese has been enjoyed. Now take the money from my pocket and throw the loyalty items Pack 2 in my face!

1 Like

Throw everything in my Face, further dlc’s, New Item Packs, Grim Dawn 2, another Arpg from Crate, Grim Dawn is so good, i buy everything. :smile:

Stereo sound is inverted

Is it possible to also have vibrations when we receive important hits like critical hits or when we receive hits that remove a certain percentage of hp?
Can also be when using area spells

There is also the fact of micro freeze in camera rotation on xbox one s thank you for everything you are the best

Considering that this can happen even on PC I doubt they will ever be able to completely cure it - the way Grim Dawn works is that when you get so far away from things that are offscreen they essentially stop doing “things” - when you get close enough to them again they activate (think baddies doing baddies things).

When you rotate your camera things along the edges of this boundary may load in and “activate”, thus causing your micro freeze.

That’s my best guess about what is going on to cause this scenario.

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest on that regard, on PC it never really bothered me thanks to the amazing Mod-Support… but one thing which i geniunly miss about GD on Console are the more visible Stats with the Rainbow-Filter mod. Kinda makes me wish, even if it would be in a more “simpler” way than fullrainbow, that this would’ve become a part of the vanilla/core Game of GD like the healthbars back in the day.

1 Like

is there a chance to add the option to auto target on xbox? it’s frustrating to wait for the skill to load and when you cast it it goes nowhere instead of going to the enemy…

1 Like

I have similar issues with the controller support. For normal weapon attacks like melee or shooting (ranged) it works very well.
However it is not possible to accurately place a spell. E.g. try putting a termite mine or inquisitor seal right at a door/choke point), or at least I have not found out yet how to do this. I just point with the analog stick roughly in the desired direction and hope that the system gets it ‘right’ - sometimes it does but often it fails. This diminishes the usefulness of certain spells. Did someone else figure out how to do it properly?

1 Like

Sacred 2, a Diablo like game released for the Xbox 360, had an amazing autotarget. I’m playing this game these past days.

It seems odd Grim Dawn on Xbox doesn’t do it right. Hopefully, that changes

1 Like

The Xbox Grim Dawn has not yet begun, and it is because I left the difficulty level release item without using it. It is said that it will be fixed, but it takes over two months and it should be done earlier with this item’s correction patch without matching the next miner. The user thinks that it is not a bug instead of a bug or a bug to play for a long time aiming for Xbox game paths.

I understand you are referring to Difficulty Merits. This bug was only reported after the first patch was released on Xbox (I guess it was not an issue before). But Crate cannot release patches for Xbox as quickly as they can for PC, but soon :tm:

Thank you for the Xbox difficulty release items and other bugfix patches, I think Grimdawn has made a perfect start and promised to continue as an xbox user. Excuse me for machine translation from Japan.

1 Like

I’ve played all diablo likes on consoles and Grim Dawn is definitely the one with better controls ,accessibility and customizations.

Congrats to the team!

dont mean to bring up an old post but are there any plans on bringing the loyalty items to xbox? just bought it loving it on console, was just curious as I do see the npcs for the loyalty cosmetics but cant get them?

Thank you for the great port!

Yeah i asked that as well, plus Mouse & Keyboard Support would be neat…

1 Like

Any news for a 4k update?

Hello. Two questions. Will there ever be a patch for 4K on SX?
And if the dlc will come out on consoles… doesn’t it make the “definitive” version not so definitive?