Gold currency icon vs Gold ingot resource icon

Its a pretty small little issue, but none the less a little miss leading. Currently they share the same icon, apart from dropped loot. Would it be much to ask to change the currency icon from the gold ingot icon to something more appropriate like the icon of the raider dropped loot icon. To be honest I’m used to the way it is now and don’t care that much if its not changed at all, but if it were up to me I’d change it.

Thanks,
Choppy.

2 Likes

Afaik gold ingots and currency are the same. If you craft gold ingots from gold ore in later game, the currency increases with this.

Yes, they are the same thing. The currency in the game is gold ingots.

Urm, yes, well maybe I still have it wrong. Or on the other hand that’s my point. I’m not sure.
So Iron for instance is close to a 1 on 1 ratio ore to ingot. Gold on the other hand is closer to 1 to 20 the opposite way you would naturally think to make an ingot, which kind of implies they aren’t ingots but coins. I guess they could just be smaller ingots.
Anyway, it’s not a big issue. Just a small detail that’s all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.