Golden Sentinel

Dear Crate,

As a big fan of Silver Sentinel builds I’m one of the biggest victims for your constant balancing, re-balancing, de-balancing and re-de-balancing. My favorite build is no longer playable in your game beyond a certain level. Therefore, you owe me. You owe me a new mythical purple set: Golden Sentinel.

Because I’m not picky, the same design will do. Just change the tint. And if gold is not thematic enough I can live with Platinum Sentinel, too.

As for the stats, no need to overheat your brains either! Just take all the stuff from Silver, make it medium armor, add 12% phys res, 30% acid res and +/- 1k health.

Whatever you do, do not get any crazy ideas about blocking the amulet slot! Or a weapon slot - we don’t want another insult to RoH injury that is Chillwhisper. Or the gloves/rings slots unless you increase pierce to cold on the set. Medal slot would be ok.

As for mods, they’re not really needed but I wouldn’t say no. You could make a small flat fire/lightning mod to RoH just so that people feel clever for choosing Chillhearts, and your conscience is not burdened by releasing a purple set with no mods. Just. No. More. Increased. Cooldown. Mods.

Thank you,

Your Biggest Fan

PS. I promise I will not ask for Diamond Sentinel after this.

3 Likes

what are you talking about ya? We already have golden sentinel set:

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Jokes aside, a new shiny proper RoH set will be everyone favorite. But I doubt they can give us that though…

youtried

My favorite build is no longer playable in your game beyond a certain level.

Get used to that one, my dude. I’ve been waiting for like 18 years for Lightning Sabo to make a comeback.

I suggest to remake stormserpent set piece bonus for lightning fire strike sabo on top of lightning savagery.

EDIT: @ya1: I think the easiest option is to make chillwhisper’s RoH proper. Making a whole new set seems to be too hard on crate’s side.

1 Like

Silver Sentinel got exactly what it needs when it comes to RoH. It’s still the strongest RoH around. Except a blue caster set is outdated for current endgame with infiltrator’s (lack of good) defensive synergy.

I don’t like Chillwhisper because it’s held back by the fact it’s a BS set primarily, and as such it can’t let RoH fly. And the weapon… I want my RoH to be flexible. If I want Chillspikes, I got Crescent Moon. If I want a DoT kiter, I got Winter Veil. Or a combination. If I want a melee hybrid, Chillhearts filled the void from N&O nerf perfectly. The only problem is endgame got superhard and even more rng-ish, and such gameplay - quick in-and-outs with just enough facetanking to let an RoH go - is no longer viable when you can get one shot by everything.

I don’t like Runebinder either because it just doesn’t have that special flavor. And btw it’s just as outdated as SS.

1 Like

The problem with RoH imo has always been the damage reduction because it gimps frostburn.

But sure. +1 from me. Would love to see RoH make a comeback

Something something nerf inquis passives buff the active skills?

Something something nerf inquis passives and I will send Birb Hit Squad after you.

Unless the passives don’t include Censure

I’m expecting next update to add in a new secret Boss whose shtick is coating the arena in Hagarrad runes, raining down Blizzards and spamming Whirlpools. Or we can just give Hagarrad to Kra’Vall? That would work too.

Mage hunter builds with 40% damage reduction, psst don’t tell anyone.

1 Like

Something something nerf censure?

I’ll raise you flip CB chainmom with Brazilian internet.

EDIT: Since you’re all about pets you can’t resist it, there’s a KAT involved. Flippykat

1 Like

But I have made one, lol

+1 to op, by the way

EDIT: @Ceno I lied, it was Trickster all the way! (but you can probably take the same gear, change weapons to Stormheart and voila)

What a beautiful cock you got there, Maya…

1 Like