Good-looking MOD

Yeap. And to be honest it woul be way waaaay easier to do it here i suppose cause there are only tho body sizes/models so

But then again, Crate isn’t Blizzard. Crate has what…100 employees and Blizzard like 5000.

But it’d be nice, yes.

Why isn’t a modification of your item shown on the character select screen?

outcast’s chilled vestment’s style ftw!

…so why does it not work on the character select? Some engine limitation or whatever?

When I use the crate I get a monster I can’t damage that follows me around. It used to die when I shot it and get replaced with the bony tailor but now it doesn’t. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Same. I depend on this mod since I cant really play ugly looking characters…

So…how’s this mod going? Can you play it with 1,09?

Strange. Did you try summoning more? That should kill the first zombie, and then the merchant should spawn.

This mod should still work, although I don’t have the Crucible dlc so I can’t speak for those who do.

Is there any way this could be used to make my character appear barefoot, that anyone could think of?

Possibly. You could try creating your own boots that look like feet, then make an illusion out of it. Or check monster armor and equipment to see if such an item already exists. You would have to experiment a little, I guess.