Good-looking MOD

Thanks for the heads up, Elfe!

Syn

I’ve been trying to merge this mod with Grim Legion, and somehow can’t seem to do it.

Would anybody be able to give me a bit of a guide, or maybe merge them and give me a link?

Cheers in advance for any help!

The fact that this is your very first post makes me think I should recommend some tutorials, but of course I could be wrong. If you only run into problems with this mod then I can only help you if you tell more details about the problems you’re having. Also, this mod is quite simple actually, and it has been merged successfully with a bunch of mods (grimmest, DIAL) so maybe you should post at the grim legion thread as well.

I’ve been following the tutorials about merging etc, however i don’t really understand how to merge the two text_EN.arc files.

Hello. I downloaded the mod and activated it but I do not see the corpse anywhere near any of the 3 bridges in the starting town. Could you post a screenshot of it`s location please?

Technically this screenshot is from tt300’s mod but it’s the same corpse.

I, for the life of me, can not apply an illusion to my Prismatic Ornate Leggings of Potency. No matter what I do, the item refuses to accept an Illusion Potion. :confused:

Annoyingggggggggah!

Edit: Could it be possible for you to include a feature in your mod where, when the player mouses over the displayed resistances in Tab 1 of the Character Information sheet, the tooltip displays the characters true value of resistances, past the cap? That would be a fantastic quality of life inclusion, Grim Dawg!

Syn

Is there any way to revert transmog on an item? I’m getting some glitch with a transmog changing colours randomly!

Awesome mod by the way, thanks! :slight_smile:

You guys are lucky that you get it to work at all. I got this as part of the DAIL compilation and I can’t even get it to do anything. The Item was there, called “createbox” and even looked like a little crate box… I was like yay! Then no amount of furious right clicking has caused it to do anything, or any other key combination on it for that matter :slight_smile:

Because DAIL doesn’t do it through the box because you could abuse it.

I tried to go loot the body at the first bridge infront of the 1st town you start in, and the body doesn’t drop a crate or anything, did it change?

How do you do it through DAIL then if you don’t mind elaborating, cheers :slight_smile:

DAIL uses the box once again. It will be functioning correctly in version 58.

Thanks, I was having a hard time trying to get it to work with no luck. Explains a lot now and it wasn’t just me :smiley:

Hi,

I post your mod on Kırmızı Perfect with the mod files mirrored on Kırmızı Perfect’s servers:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/grim-dawn-good-looking-mod/

good job. nice work.

Hi GrimDawg,

Elfe pm’ed about the mischief i have given to the mod creators. I want to apologize personally from every mod author. I have created the thread below to explain myself and i will be very happy if you let me host your mods.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

Thanks.

Anyone else have the game crash when you “Exit to Menu” after applying illusions? When I end task the game and restart it, the illusion is still applied in-game so it’s obviously not the end of the world. I was just wondering if I was the only one that needed to end task the game in order to switch characters. Also are the illusions not supposed to show up at the title screen? They don’t for me but again, not the end of the world. They stay applied in game and that’s all that really matters to me.

This mod is extremely cool by the way. I really hope that it gets a little dev attention and put into the game officially. There’re just too many awesome looking items in this game to be ignored/sold.

i would love an official feature like this in game !!

Yeah Diablo 3 has it in Transmog system and I LOVE it. Actually, it is not Transmog, but you get to choose which appearance you want for your item-restrictions do apply for weapons based on animation set it uses afaik. I’d love for such feature to be available in GD too.