Grava'thul

Is it possibe to meet him in the crucible game ?
Because imo that boss is currently undoable for most of players.

Expansion enemies are not in the Crucible yet. But if Kubacabra and Grava are added there in their current state, i only see issues.

His nullification can be dodged/anticipated

About crucible. Pretty much all major bosses are toned down in crucible generally

Seconded, but it’s a bothersome ability on a powerful foe nonetheless. I have yet to encounter this 1-shot bug, but he does display damage spikes like Aleks and Cabrakupa. Haven’t died to him like to other two but I can see people having problems against him. Is his ability as weird as Aleks’ 1-shot meteor which is sometimes unavoidable despite you “dodging” it?

I wish meteor had a ground indicator like D2 sorc, visually its hard to see where it actually lands in an isometric view

A ground indicator for Alex meteor would definitely make it much less annoying. Even when i run out of the way i still get hit sometimes due to the isometric view.

Exept that if he spawn in rift these projectiles are almost invisible. Hell, most of flashy builds wont even see them if he spawn in plains.

Meteor is 100% tankable with decent lifepool and good resistances or dmg absorbtion/racial dmg reduction. Grava oneshot everyone exept Menhir bulwark users.

Well I was 90 (maybe 91) so he was over 95 (not 110 like my last fight with Alexander but probly still level 100 or maybe 98 at least as everyone seem to be nearly 10 level higher than you in Expact Ultimate)

Is resistance to life reduction - life leech resistance that can be obtained by using Boneshatter boots for example? Imma confuse

Seems it presents only on Menhir’s bulwark.

There’s also Spectral Crown and Mogdrogen Pact with Fleshwarped Bulwark. Clearly not the best choice, but worth a mention.

Just tested Grava on Elite to see if he nullifies at melee range and he doesn’t seem to. Then again he died in around 10 seconds, so maybe this is not a proper test.

It isn’t of course :smiley:

It wasn’t a test on killing time, more if he nullifies at any point if you stay in melee range the whole time.

I think i’ll try just sitting my ass on the floor and stay for a bit to see if it ever happens.

In the game files distance set as Long, so yes, he doesn’t use it at melee range.

My experience is similar to this as well, stayed melee range and never had the one shot problem or nullification. One time he dropped me from 100 - 10 is where i stayed at range and suddently all my auras are gone and im near death.

I think is gonna be hard for casters because without good DA, his melee hits hard too, but not as bad as the null bolts.

Another nail in the coffin of ranged builds then.

Yeah, i made the battle a little longer to test it and he doesn’t seem to use it. The chaos pools fumble is annoying though and that health penalty from his aura needs to be reduced.

Seriously, it drops my Tactician from 16k to 12k health.

Maybe if the nullification projectile was a straight shot and not an homing projectile, then it wouldn’t be such an issue for ranged builds. Maybe make it faster to compensate for the loss of the homing property.

Make it a gigantic lasor would be cool, like path of exile Shaper :smiley: