Grim Dawn Expansion Development News

Yo! Sorry if that question might have been asked somewhere already (I’m not really good at searching through forums).

Is this upcoming Expansion part of the “Digital Deluxe” from Kickstarter? Or was that the “Crucible” DLC already?

Yes, the upcoming Expansion is part of the “Digital Deluxe” from the KS.

The Crucible was one of the stretch goals originally titled “Survival Mode”. That too is included in the “Digital Deluxe” level of the KS

Very very sweet. Seems I made a solid pick back then. Thanks past-StoneyWoney :smiley:

And thanks for the quick reply ibugsy :slight_smile:

Lots of Initiates popping their heads back up on the forums now that the expansion is coming… stick around a bit longer after the expansion releases, we’ve got a nice community you know

Sorry, if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find any info on this anywhere:

How will the expansion’s content scale? If I start with a new character, which level do I need to reach/how far in the original campaign do I have to play, in order to (reasonably) play the new content?

Found the quote I was looking for:

With the new expansion will be possible to reset class, mastery and stats points from the current chars ? ???

Only stats point and it’s through a potion. Chosen masteries cannot be reverted and i don’t think Crate intends that to be ever possible, at least through ingame means.

You can now reset mastery points down to 1 though. Zantai was asked to demonstrate in the last stream.

WOW in OCTOBER NEW EXPANSION !!! ( I think 2017)
AT LEAST !!!

NOW I’M HAPPY

:wink:

But will be possible to change class?

No (because you could level one char and then test all the game options, which i think the devs don’t want - and they’re right)

This is a most welcome change, ah the times where I have picked the “wrong” exclusive ability and had to resort to another playstyle - I’m talking about the druid but Im sure it can happen on other class combinations too :slight_smile:

Can I politely say shut up and take my money? I am eagerly awaiting this expansion. GD is one of the best games I have ever played.

Ultra sexy :open_mouth:

The spirit guide is the NPC who does it correct?

Yes that is correct. Just as long as you pay iron for it. :smiley:

With the extended story, does the next difficulty still unlock after Log or does it only unlock after xpac?
Do we know if level progession as been slowed to be at the same level at the beginning of elite/ultimate or is it unchanged so we end a difficulty at a higher level than before? (I was one of those that never finished a difficulty with a high enough level as, even though I did all quests, I didn’t clean all maps on the way, just killing what was on my path.)

Oddly enough it does indeed unlock after Log

I suppose we all know who the real enemy is now

It makes perfect sense as the expansion continues the story after Log.