Grim Dawn Expansion Development News

If you sell, lost or destroy the item. Will you can still use the “image”?

Yes, you can still use the “image”. It’s stored when you find it.

I keep looking around for the “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY BUTTON!” but I can’t seem to find it anywhere…guess I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow…:smiley:

2 hrs 14 minutes to go!

I just realized that expansion requires DirectX 11. Unfortunately my videocard does not support it (yes I know, it is time to have a new computer).

So, my question is, if I download the xpac, will I be able to play the base game or not?

As was mentioned:

Loyalist Edition buyers from way back got a timely update to Humble. GOG was actually faster than Steam to publish the DLC. I was surprised.

I have the Loyalist Edition that I bought on Crate’s Website and applied my code of the base game on GOG, what should I do to receive the AoM Expansion’s code and apply it on GOG?

Thanks in advance for your lights!

Go to your account at Humble.com, the key should be there.

I’m in the same situation as you. I went on GOG and they want me to purchase it. Shoudn’t they recognize that we have the Loyalist Edition automatically?

I also checked on Humble Bundle and there’S notheing there also.

My key isn’t there

Thanks for your reply, but I can’t see any key there.
Do you think the Loyalist key includes the expansion so GOG will eventually update my game automatically, or do we need a specific Expansion key?

Edit: Algonkin, I knew this was coming, still it’s annoying, I’ll ask in GOG forums too.

Key should be there, mine is. Contact Humble support to see if they can sort it out.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us

Luna…Yup…I was expecting the same thing also. :cry:
I just fired an email to Humble Bundle…waiting for an answer

I’ve asked on GOG forums and sent the same question to GOG support, I’ll keep you updated here, other people will have the same troubles.

Medea thanks for your reply, maybe Humble Bundle is late, I’ll check it again later.

Edit: after a few mails with Humble Bundle, I received my Expansion key and activated it successfully on GOG. Heart of the problem: I bought the game with a mail address via Crate Entertainment different from the mail address I use on Humble Bundle, so they couldn’t find me in their database.

I just refreshed my page and there it was… good grief!:eek:

Luna: check it again…it might show up anytime.

It is a separate key, not automatically updated on GOG/Steam.

If you are missing your key, yes, please contact Humble support.

I just refreshed my page and it was there for me. Keep trtying. Good luck!

Any info on what today’s patch (1.0.2.1) changed?

I’m having problems with the game randomly freezing when I’m moving stuff in my inventory sometimes, I hope this patch fixed it.

There is also another (multiplayer only) bug: when I’m hosting the game, it freezes when I try to use the riftgate - if someone else hosts the game I don’t have this bug (!?) hope it got fixed too.

EDIT: I guess not, jst got a random freeze (outside the inventory this time… when fighting) :frowning: