Grim Dawn gets Animated Trailer and VO!

I know I probably sound like a broken record, but… Micheal Wincott?

<just_kidding>
Can we have an option to turn it off?
Maybe a mod can make this inactive?
</just_kidding>
:p:p:p:p:p

Very nice news. I’m looking forward to it!

An animated intro to the beginning of the game is a fantastic feature but voice over acting for main characters and story is just what I had been hoping for!

I’ve lost my bloody hat - I’ve taken it off so many bloody times, Crate…!

Syn

Sounds great! Thanks Crate. :slight_smile:

Forum needs a like button.

I’m extremely happy you all managed to do this i cant tell you how happy this makes me its already a fantastic game this just pulls me into it more :smiley:

Very nice! This will for sure help to make a better first impression! Perhaps in the future and money allowing you could add 1 or 2 more of these animated cutscenes to depict important game events.

That’s awesome! TQ had brilliant intro, which I wanted t owatch over and over, so let GD be the same!

PS.

We were thinking of a slider that lets you decide how much cinematic you want.

Can’t wait!!!

It is wonderful news.
By the way, will the trailer have an independent subtitle file such as “.srt”? Translation localization is very difficult when there is no it.

Try the CD drive

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

#polish #lacquer #veneer #comingsoon

Aweeeesoooome!

Great news ! It is a very welcomed addition ! Thanks. It helps a lot for immersion into game IMO.

So cool.

If it had said button, I would push it here.

+1

Syn

So…no character customization then? Nothing? Not even some hair styles and color? :frowning: :cry:

funny how noone else seems to care as they throw their money at laptops, but that is a great question.

My thoughts also. For one inbetween acts would be more awesomeness:D

Thanks! :smiley: Maybe with all the hype for finally getting an intro and VO noone actually cares if it differs between the two genders but, I think it would be a nice touch.