Grim Dawn gets Animated Trailer and VO!

We’re very pleased to say that Grim Dawn will be receiving an animated story intro trailer and VO. This was made possible by successful Early Access sales over the past year. The trailer will set up the start of the game, showing the capture of the Aetherial-possessed human who, freed from the spirit, becomes the player character. It will be comprised of still images brought to life with video editing, FX and some animation.

We’re also adding voiceover to the main game - it will cover main quest lines for primary NPCs and some intro lines for others.

Top people are currently racing to get this all ready for Grim Dawn’s impending Q1 release!

Awesome! Can’t wait to see it.

AWESOME!!!

I can’t wait for all that! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Ninja’d by Nine on 2nd post :frowning: inb4 fatninja.jpg

Sweet! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Facebook first…then forum. :rolleyes:

Still love the great news.

I subscribe this completely!

I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait. I can’t wait.

Take my $$$$ too :cool:

Yay!!

Super excited. Spent a week out of town, come back and this is first thing I read. Good week!

AMAZING! :smiley:

I know people wanted this but, i didn’t expect it to happen.

Very exciting, keep up the great work Crate!

edit: will the intro differ between female and male characters?

Take it, you dirty whore!

Amazing news, all coming together then. I thought something was brewing as Crate have been very quiet recently which is usually a sign of incoming awesome…ness :stuck_out_tongue:

a must see with the kids this february :D:D

This.

My cash doesn’t seem to fit into any of my usb ports. What do I do?

Wow. I did not expect that. Like, really did not. I had to check twice to see that it wasn’t a prank by a forum user.
So yeah, what can I say except this:

This is what i was waiting for!!!
Was wondering if there would be any intro at all,but knowing this it will be a blast!!

I’ve already thrown my money! So glad I did! I see Captain Bourbon and might that be Sahdina the spirit guide?

Yay, great news! :smiley:

Awesome!
Icing on the cake, and a delicious cake it will be!

Just gets better and better! Awesome news.

I did first think it was going to be a Repalootez post :stuck_out_tongue: