Grim Dawn gets Animated Trailer and VO!

You guys keep amazing us with wonderful updates !!!

Universal boob slider?

Yes! This is awesome! Exactly what I was hoping for!

Very smart move as well. It might not seem necessary to some, but it’ll matter when the game is released.

No, that would have cost more, making different versions based on gender, so we instead decided to keep the possessed character as a silhouette and instructed the artist to draw it in a way that gender wasn’t clearly identifiable.

I think it’s ended up possibly looking a little more male? The artist working on it is female, so not sure what to tell you there.

Come on, please don’t do that.

I stand corrected.

:wink:

(10characters)

That is what i thought. I assumed it wouldn’t be worth the cost, but i was curious. :slight_smile:

Anyways this is still very exciting and you guys are doing a wonderful job with GD. Cant wait to see the intro :smiley:

Upon closer inspection the artist working on it isn’t female?

Haha, no, they certainly are.

Awesome stuff guys :slight_smile:

Great news!

Trimis de pe al meu Galaxy Nexus folosind Tapatalk

Dear Crate,

Thank you.

Cheers,

Malpheas

Next up…Ranged Mastery…

Seriously, i’ll pay a extra hundos to get it faster, lol.

Great job guys, it was one of the few things i felt GD needed. Ulgrim has got to have a badass voice him

Congratulations!! I too hope there will be translatable language files for the subtitles and a button to skip for those who want to. But I was one of those who wished the cinematics the most, so I am satisfied above all words. Thank you Crate!

Please make it so the NPC audio continues to play if we move away, like Diablo lore books.

Please cast Michael Winslow as an Aether Crystal. Thank you.

As long as he sings Whole Lotta Love by Zep. That post made me laugh out loud, thanks!

Will it be more like CGI or more an artistic Intro, similiar to the Picture which you use to tease us?!
I enjoy both, but personally i prefer the artistic Intro’s over the CGI. I loved the Cutscenes in Torchlight 2, and Diablo 3(in my opinion) handlet it at best, because it had both. The Problem is, i’m not sure which fits Grim Dawn better. But if i look at the Picture, if its like that, i’m sure love it, but i also don’t Mind if its similiar to Titan Quest.

Personally speaking, I don’t really care too much about cinematics (I do appreciate them when well done however), but I think it’s great to think of how much the project evolved since the early stages and how many things were added along the way.

This has got to be the best project I backed so far in early access that kept its promises and delivered even more.

You have my respect Crate, and I will definitely buy the expansions for Grim Dawn, I hope you’ll keep working on it for a long time and keep making it as good as it can (and maybe find a way to make some destructible environment /hazard work as additional tools to slaughter enemies).

Cheers.