Grim Dawn Insanity: INFINITE Redux

Largest patch yet is coming, more than doubling size.

Awesome! Canā€™t wait to try it out.

Just one question:

Will it be required to make a new character every upcoming update or just this one?

Nope. Characters are entirely compatible. The only reason they werenā€™t before is because I changed some core stat variables, and reduced the amount of statpoints to 4 from 5.

New link down bro ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not yet bruh. Iā€™m shooting for the 12th, but I work on this around the clock, so its a huge possibility for being sooner. Thanks for the interest man.

Thatā€™s pretty neat.

Have you also considered adding auto-pickup feature for components / scraps later on? I believe it would be a cool addition, donā€™t you think?

It is on the to-do list. I plan on changing the components (yes, all of them, this is eventually going to be a gameplay total conversion after all), and once I do, you can bet they will be auto pickup. For now, itā€™s kinda moot, since you can entirely ignore components at the moment and do just fine. This is, again, still unfinished, things like new components can just take a stupid amount of time to fully implement.
But itā€™s on my mind for sure.

Looking forward to trying out the new patch. Keep up the good work.

^ what he said.

Not gonna lie, Iā€™ve totally been checking in on this on lunch break and once an hour after work to see if itā€™s release.

>.>
<.<

Also, Dragonball Super is an awesome story so far. Zamasu/ Black fusion will be absurd.

Iā€™ll def keep it up man. Thanks for the awesome support.

Today 10/13 but dont see link ? i like this Mod. But i dont understand skill Remeber Me how work ? :cry:

Iā€™ve unfortunately had a slight broken car emergency and have been gone since about 3 pm. It is now 8:30 pm, and iā€™ll see what I can do by midnight, but it might need to be pushed to tomorrow. I apologize guys. I didnā€™t want to do anything but mod today either, but iā€™m almost finished with a new feature, and I donā€™t want to release it unfinished.

Thanks for the support guys.

You are making this mod out of your good will so there is no need to apologize. I will gladly wait another day longer to see what you will come up with :wink:

Hey, i got a little suggestion for your awesome mod. Donā€™t know if you will use it but i see that the Skill mastery tree is unfinished and based on the name i came up with the mastery having mostly Chance on hit/crit skills. I really like CoC (Cast on Crit.) builds in Path of Exile so i thought it would be a nice mastery that can synergize with all other masteries that are in this mod so far.:slight_smile:

I think that this proposal is already covered by the Devotion system. There are lots of Cast on Hit / Crit procs plus more of them on items, therefore I am not sure whether itā€™s needed to make additional mastery just for that.

Nonetheless, an interesting idea.

Well the Devotion system offers one CoH/C per skill and usually youā€™re mainly using one (depending on the situation) and the items that have On hit skills could lack resistances, health and other very important stats. It could for tho, im not saying it wonā€™t. But the eye candy that it could deliver is tiny compared to the amount of skills cast per attack/crit IF Irenicus would implement this to the Skill mastery. Other than damage ofc it could offer self buffs, enemy debuffs, temporary summons. I just thought that the cast on hit/crit idea would really fit the mastery name :slight_smile:

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efkKxd8Xe_c

Itā€™s a version of ā€œCast Onā€. It would really bring that unique feel to the game. (Vanilla has some on hit skills but their animations lack something satisfying:D)

Played some ā€œCast on Xā€ builds in PoE myself and must admit that they are fun (not so fun for your hardware if you have more of them in a multiplayer game :slight_smile: ). So far, I managed to get around 7-8 skill procs (half of those were on Crit) on some of my builds in vanilla game (thx to gear / devotions) which is quite comparable to what you can have in PoE, and since all of those items are available in this modā€¦

Letā€™s see what Irenicus thinks about this.

gogogogogo

Do you plan on changing the mod name every time you update? Thisā€™ll invalidate everyoneā€™s stash/recipes unless they know how to move them correctly. I understand the mod is still very much in development, but when itā€™s become more stable and is more getting balance tweaks/bug fixes this would be a frustrating ā€œfeatureā€ for many users.

Damn I didnā€™t even consider that. Iā€™m uploading a patch atm, something screwed up in notepad. Iā€™ll rename the mod back to what it was originally so everyone doesnt lose their character