Grim Dawn Legendary Jewelry + Belts Feedback

Patch notes also contain this:
" * Mythical Sash of the Bloordlord: added 50% of Vitality dealt as Chaos"

Maybe now a chaos belt having a vitality proc will only be half stupid.

Stay:
Lacerator Girdle - Still bad. Like in “really bad”.

really weird this belt doesnt have +1 Shaman when Shaman is the go to for bleed pets. It locks out ritualist builds with this too which is annoying.

Since each pet deal their own instance of dots, a full skeleton crew + blightfiends + shaman’s pets would be perfect dot stacker.

Nosferattis can be safely removed from the list actually.

The 1.1.4.0 buffs put it as a more than viable competitor for the Belt slot. My Fluffy Squishy Conjurer and Lost Soul Cabalist both had pretty great success with it.

Meanwhile ritualists still have to use shadowfiend’s cord.

Spiritseeker is still an alternative. Perhaps it could use a bit more total speed? since Ritualists lack Manipulation from Occultist.

Perhaps +1 shaman might make it too good for conjurers, but i welcome any +shaman skill on it for ritualists for a proper dot build.

Spritseeker only have total speed on it and you cant really make much of the bonuses on it without going hybrid (like diviner).

Spiritseeker has Pet total speed and Pet Acid res. 2 things Ritualists struggle with due to not having Occultist support. Personally the only thing holding me back from calling it BiS is the fact that it provides as much total speed as a single mirror while taking up an entire item slot. It needs something more.

As for nosferattis, Occultist support had always been more valuable than Shaman for me, so I rather not lose +1 to occu for shaman at this point. Because then it will be back to shadowfiend for non ritualists. While Voidmancer was buffed and does provide an alternative, +1 to all skills in Occu is still worth much more except in certain cases where you need to hardcap Familiar.

And adding +1 to all shaman without nerfing anything in return on Nosferattis might make it a bit too powerful.

Thanks. Removed.

1 Like
  • Sash of the Immortal Sage
    For both Normal and Mtyh, the fire and lightning resistance of this belt is unique, but excessive and it is just wasted. (My build using this has over 100 fire and lightning tolerances …)
    So drop it to 30-40 (50-60) and add OA or more DA instead. OA / DA is much more useful than a significant over-resistance.
    Also, Menhir ’s Bulwark (or Counter Strike) instead of Harbinger of Souls, as adoomgod wrote in OP. Retal Opp, who uses the Harbinger of Souls featured in the build thread, uses Mythical Ulzuin’s Torment instead of this belt. On the other hand, Retal DK after nerf needs Proc of this belt.

• Hammerfall Girdle
    This belt is relatively decent, but the triggering conditions are not good. In general, casters is difficult for Retal build. This is useless because it doesn’t trigger if there is only an opponent who can’t block.
    The above Sash of the Immortal Sage proc skill is much better.
    So, please change to When hit the trigger conditions of this belt.

• Crest of Winter Fortitude
    Well, this niche medal. I use this medal to compensate for the damage of the nerfed Retal DK.
    However, the statistics except Flat and +% Retal and Blitz mod are terrible. If you use the above two belts and this medal, you will lose a lot of OA / DA. So add 50-80 OA or DA to this medal.

I don’t know enough about hammerfall but I particularly agree with you on immortal sage and winter fortitude.

I however like the unique ridiculous resists on immortal sage and wouldn’t want to see it toned down too much. It could definitely afford some minor improvement though.

Crest of winter fortitude I almost forgot existed. Yeah it can definitely get OA or DA or something else of equivalent value.

I’m just going to put this in all my posts from now on, but bother your friends! Bother other people you talk to in the community. Tell them to experiment with the items in my item threads and post about them!

1 Like

@adoomgod noticed Executioners judgment. Put it on purpose in my Deathmarked BM.

I don’t think its better than Night’s embrace or good rolled Elena’s necklace. Skill bonuses are fine, attack speed isn’t mandatory, but OK. Problems are: No +1 to Mastery, but skill bonuses kinda negate the problem. But no flat cold and no RR can’t be compensated. Cadence conversion isn’t that big of a deal, since every Cold DW BM have conversion from weapons, dual Coldstone and Night’s embrace will net you big enough conversion anyway. So it should have cold RR.

Try it again next patch and update me :wink:

OK, I kept whining for it for long period :upside_down_face:

Sash of the Immortal Sage and Hammerfall Girdle are similar. Both have big numerical bonuses.
Regardless of build, the former is wasted if it is too much. On the other hand, the latter +% armor is not wasted. Armor absorption is also beneficial for non-soldiers. So I didn’t request to add OA / DA.

Yeah, this ridiculous number is interesting too. So, it is OK even just to simply add the OA / DA.

Your feedback thread is very nice.
I use Google translation when writing / reading to the forum, so such organized threads are less burdensome and helpful. thanks!:grin:

How about Mythical Gladiator’s Distinction having the granted skill work with any weapon and not just 2H weaps. It would synergize with Beronath sword Witchblades who could use it and not just have a useless skill tacked on.

Feedback on jewelry in the list

• Mark of Kalastor
    A relatively decent medal. But this medal Focewave wonders a bit. The Focewave build has a Sigil of the Bear King, so we will not use it. So I would like to suggest changing this mod to Field comand or Deadly Momentum.

• Mythical Executioner’s judgment
    vs Mythical Night’s Embrace. I suggest adding a +1 soldier to this amulet.
    Then raise Phys to Cold to 25%.
    I would like to hear from @Nery about this proposed change.

• Lifegiver Signet
    A ring specializing in recovery, yeah … The amount of DA added is good.
    Is +% Constitution really necessary? I think it would be more useful to give a big health regeneration instead.
    Also, I think +% AS is necessary for this ring. Add + 10% AS considering the case adopted in 2h build.

+1 to Kalastor medal suggestion. Physical cadence builds basically have BoM/Rylok Mark, both of which are unreliable with their bonuses at best, and Mark of the Dreadblade, which only fits halfway with damage types unless you use 2 seals of might. Making Kalastor a more generic phys AA medal would be nice.

Agree the medal is good but no point to forcewave on it.

Mythical Executioner’s judgment I will hold back further comments until next patch.

Lifegiver signet, just consider the constitution as a “free stat.” You don’t need to give it up to get changes, it’s really just there for the theme. I’d love it to have hp regen too. 10% attack speed is wayyyy too generous though friend.

I am also removing Reaver’s Hunger Amulet from the list. Due to recent changes and a build I’ve seen recently I’ve seen it fit super well onto an extremely strong Valgur build.

My new idea is to revive a unique flag and continue support for piercing / bleeding (because of Naddan’s Reach and Rancor), and at the same time to get it going well for Avenger Warder / Archon I tried to be conscious.
The CD bonus to Feral Hunger and Smite is halved, but every attack costs + 20% CD, so there is no reduction in skill damage, but rather a buff overall.