Grim Dawn Legendary Jewelry + Belts Feedback

For a non +1 belt especially for chaos build, sash of bloodlord should have +3 EOR for extra support as this is a good belt for chaos EOR build. Raise conversion to 75% to chaos for fire and vitality wont hurt. Razhin/chaos ray or FOI still wont use this belt as BIS, but at least chaos EOR gets abit of love.

Mythical Jaxxon’s Lucky Bullet
So, after Valdun get chaos to piercy mods for FS, I suggest to add conversions chaos to piercy on this rings.
Also can add 4% attack speed.

No! That will mess up other elemental FS that using this rings!

Adding attack speed will make the rings has too much stats though. It already has OA, DA, and 2 res. I think just leave it as it is.

+3 EoR there would be cool. Stats in general could use improvement on it. You won’t see 75% conversion because there is no precedent for it. So you’d be better off hoping for more chaos to fire elsewhere. (and suggesting where)

@Firozo @thejabrixone I haven’t personally seen anything compelling out of that ring yet. I don’t think it needs new stats just a bump in its current numbers.

Actually come think of it you could add another conversion like 50% physical or 50% lightning to chaos would be very nice too.

But priority right now i say +3 to EOR, this free up the shoulder slot so we can do more things with the build. Change crit damage to 5-7%OA.

Attack speed on Jaxxons would be nice but honestly these rings are already borderline op.

Chaos to pierce would be a like redundant, imho, as Valdun is the pierce Fire Strike build now.

What I’d really like to see on Jaxxons which will never happen but it would be so great if it did: raising the wps chance to 15%.

Rah’Zin has a belt so obviously won’t use anything that breaks the set since most rr was moved to 4pc. But Bloodlord belt is pretty good outside Rah’Zin. I used it on my chaos FoI (Voidsoul) and can say with confidence that it’s BiS there. What’s needed there is core stats. Oa, da - what chaos rarely has. Secondly, another stackable rr proc (maybe too much to ask, though).

Idk about +3 to EoR. Imo not using full Rah’Zin on a not double, not single but zero rr class will always be problematic. Can you post a gt to your non-Rah’Zin EoR, @sephelutis?

Can you share the build where they’re borderline OP? I’ve tried I think 3 so far and wasn’t dazzled. 15% on the WPS would work too.

I wouldn’t say it’s op. It’s just the piece needed to make ranged FS and retal ranged RF to be on par with the top tier.

Last I checked the retal ranged FS build isn’t as good as it used to be. I could have been looking at the wrong one. Again someone please give me a link of jaxxon’s on a top tier build so I can cross it off the list lol.

Lol, I was asked not too share this build but I’m sure you can figure it out.

And I’m not saying calling for an early nerf-fix kinda op. Just strong. Top-tiery, even.

If that’s the case then what’s the harm in sharing?

A few patch ago, but should still be good.

That’s the one I tried, I found it gets beat up pretty hard in SR now.

Oh lol. Yeah, I don’t play SR. So can’t really comment on that section… :smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWO9odV this one. With +3 Chaos EOR i can actually afford to swap shoulder or bear medal around.

Its in the Chaos EOR thread if you want to talk more about it there.

New Valdun Purifier does well with Jaxxon ring. Removing it from list.

For the time being, about accessories and belts,
Equipment with no resist, without OA or DA ,
These have aspects that are difficult to use as final equipment,
I’d be happy if DEV could review each one.

I use Mythical Lifegiver Signet on my DK build, its ok, dont really have much better to replace it for that specific build though. I would love if its proc would work on ranged however, I have a variation of this build in mind that also uses Soullance (something that could use a buff as well!)
here is the build that uses it
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p6JKLZ

Serenir’s Commendation used in no green version of my Aegis Shieldbreaker. Actually before last patch green medal gives fire to acid conversion, so it was unable to be used. GT - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JnM042

My issue with Serenir is that I just have doubts that it’s the best medal you can use in that slot. Consider that when using virtue’s set it’s pretty easy to fill the other slots with multiple things and still perform well.

That being said, since the huge DA buff Serenir got, it’s robust enough that I’ve long been considering removing it from the list simply because it’s solid enough even if I feel its own identity and niche could be fleshed out more.

I’ve always compared it to Markovian’s stratagem and to me it looks more or less superior. However that’s not to say their stats should be equal because different damage types derive their strengths from different systems in the game.

98 DA is just fucking huge though on it so after much deliberation I think I ought to remove it from the list. I think at this point I rather focus on aspects of items that are absolutely failing as opposed to just perhaps lacking. I’ve seen Serenir on enough builds at this point where regardless of whether or not I might swap some things out, including the medal… it just seems fine.

Serenir removed from the list.

@omegam0 How good is the build though? I have my doubts about lifegiver signet. I never love it. It’s painful too because I feel like it’s just simple tweaks off from being stupendous without simply displacing another ring. I feel like it’s pretty close now. I reckon if it’s not quite there yet, another smart choice for +2 to a skill on it would probably do the trick.

Like imagine if the ring instead of guardians of empyrion had +2 to Haven or Resilience, and additionally gained +2 to Menhir’s Will? Would be much better.

Most importantly I think the bleeding resist, while thematic, is the biggest waste ever the builds considering the ring currently. If it gave literally just about any other resistance I think it’d see a lot more use instead of the bleed resist. Elemental resist, pierce resist, acid resist. All these would be stupendously good to replace the bleed resist on it.

Finally, a consideration could just be having flat armor on it which would be pretty premium defensively.