Grim Dawn Loyalist Item Pack III is available now!

Following update v1.2.0.4 next week, Grim Dawn Loyalist Item Pack III is now available for purchase!

Add 5 divine appearance sets to your collection for $8.99!

V1.2.0.4 is largely focused on bug fixes, but there’s a few other interesting changes in there before the v1.2.1.0 playtest begins in March:

V1.2.0.4

[Major New Features]

• Lancel the Knight now has access to new wares from the Loyalist Item Pack 3! Now you too can don the visages of the gods themselves!

[Shattered Realm]

• Items left on the ground within the Splendors of the Shattered Realm are now automatically cleared out when you decide to collect your rewards.

[Crucible]

• Items left on the ground within the treasure room are now automatically cleared out when it opens.

[Tech]

• Fixed an issue where placing the Health and Energy Potions on the quick bar would not save them between sessions.
  • Fixed an issue where monster melee attacks could hit outside of their target area.
  • Fixed a rare issue where certain skill effects could cause monsters to miss their attacks.
  • Fixed a rare issue with charging monsters being able to pause their charge and resume it.
  • Fixed an issue where pets that are regularly resummoned (ex. Wind Devils) could stop dealing damage.
  • Fixed an issue where undoing points in an exclusive skill could prevent putting points into other exclusive skills.
  • Fixed a crash resulting from changing game settings.
  • Fixed an editor crash that could occur when scrolling near certain map regions.

[Modding]

• Added AreaTrigger.Get(object Id) Lua function to store a TriggerVolume.
  • Added AreaTrigger:DestroyItems() Lua function to destroy all items within a TriggerVolume. This is an expensive call based on the size of the volume and number of items that should be used sparingly.
  • Added character:GiveAffixItem(string ItemDbr, string prefixDbr, string suffixDbr) Lua function for spawning an item with specific affixes.
  • Added item:HasAffix(string affixDbr) Lua function for checking whether an item has a specific affix.

[Game]

• Reduced the Magnitude and/or Duration of most monster Fumble effects. The Crucible no longer has additional reduction to those effects.
  • Screen Edge effects can now be toggled in the game options.
  • Increased Repuation Bonus from faction Mandates and Warrants to 200%.
  • Cronley’s Outlaws heroes and mini-bosses now equip various Monster Infrequents worn by their lessers.
  • Rare Prefix - Vindicator: replaced bonus to Storm Spread with +2 to Arcane Empowerment
  • Fixed an issue where some accessory affixes could roll on certain Monster Infrequent armor.
  • Fixed Lucius’ Blade-Arm having lower than intended base damage.
43 Likes

This is definitely an instant buy for me. They absolutely look stunning!

4 Likes

2 Likes

A beard and a haircut! character customization incoming soon? :eyes:

1 Like

Will we ever meet the artists? Have we already? Steam wallet is primed and ready – this is an instant buy of course. Cha-ching.

A must buy on day one! Looks really cool. I wish there was word on Loyalist packs coming to console still :(. I like to play on there as well as my computer. Also gives me another way to support crate!

I am XBOX player and want to buy Loyalist Item pack 1-3.

1 Like

We are investigating the option!

4 Likes

Can’t wait, they all look amazing.

We have been introduced to some of the people working at Crate.

Artist-wise

Of course who did what as far as the Loyalist Pack is concerned only Crate knows.

1 Like

whomever is the artist on this i just wanna say they did an amazing job
all 5 looks great and can’t wait to get my hands on these Cairn haute coutures :star_struck:

since these looks so absolutely fabulous tho, prepare to get requests for loyalist pack 4 :sweat_smile:

Tbh I don’t know where the line between designer and artist falls, if it even does. I supect that as usual it’s pretty much a team effort for these things. :grinning:

thats my MVP note right here

2 Likes

So, I’m curious. Both Ultos and Mogdrogen, IIRC, are titans. Ultos is obviously a god of lightning, while Mog is a god of beasts - yet Mog still spams lightning like no tomorrow.

Are titans particularly predisposed to lightning spam because of lore, or did Moggie simply become a shaman stand-in for gameplay reasons?

1 Like

or the other way around: Shamans are what they are from devoting themself to/aiming after mogdrogen? :thinking:

Shamans follow Ultos too. That’s who Stormcaller pact is made with.

or they are the same … after fall of arkoviaya and war of gods …titan Ultos change his identiy and become Mogdrogen!! stormserpert to stormsheperd :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi!

Had a lot of fun making these, hope you enjoy them as well! We’re pretty excited about the tech changes this new pack introduced and being able to leverage them for itemization going forward in GDX3. Stay tuned!

30 Likes

Won’t it turn out that new GDX3 items with new tech will be better than old ones?

3 Likes

But please dont let them overshadow (by much) current existing items

1 Like