Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Footage showing the last moments of an Inquisitor, who realized he was about to be ambushed by a bunch of hidden occultists, and tried to desperately use his Horn of Gandarr as a last resort.

6 Likes

that horn is a fake. the people around him doesn’t feel the piercing damage.

Hearing loss provides +7% max pierce res. People wrote about it being very common but I hardly ever catch them talking about it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

speaking of mornay, i notice we can ask him ‘What’s the furthest north you’ve went to’

but we can never ask ‘What lies in the south’.

mornay is a contradictory person. when he’s just exploring alone seriously, he gets stuff done. when he’s with elsa or looking for elsa, he become dumb explorer.

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: Free Speech on Private Sites Discussion

Memes that require a degree in statistics to get:

4 Likes

speaking of markov, there’s a markov’s portrait book and theories about markov number something in the free cute horror dating simulator game - doki doki literature club.

markovchain

GaSp:exploding_head:

does that mean… monika is trying to shatter reality in grim dawn using quick maths? to make herself real?

does that mean, sayori’s hanging out with ropes joke have strong connection to the taken and jarvis hanging out around the gallows?

the%20taken

gAsP:exploding_head:

ok, i have to end that crossover musing into ddlc memetory by gently closing the door to ddlc verse.

Blitz

7 Likes

Reasonable_attack_sequence
That diagram’s a little lacking, I think this is more accurate.

7 Likes

obraz

7 Likes

this picture does not have enough heat of righteous judgement. rolderathis is a pyriestmaniac.

Learning Sony Vegas for my future projects :rofl:

15 Likes

Click for full pic. Idk why it is shown like that…

9 Likes

i just realized, cubacadbruh’s title is “The Endless Menace”. so cuba and his cubruhs should always be accompanied by jojo series’ infamous menacing symbols:

4 Likes

God, it’s been too long that I didn’t do the AoM area that I almost forgot that Kuba splits on death!

5 Likes

hmmm… how delicious… suspicious meat cooked in cauldron not with fire, but empty air infused with vitality damage that’ll fill the echoes in our souls…

scorvpet

14 Likes