Grim Dawn Meme Corner

I bet is Bourbon. Why else you need clones, that’s too obvious :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

lurking this thread inspired me to make this

10 Likes

very fun. I am in yellow corner for sure haha

1 Like

i see you’re a fan of the 3, scorv and c’hthonians.

have you ever seen the love for nature from mogdrogen’s rhowari?

have you ever felt the grossly incancdescent light of empyrion’s waning radiation ray?

have you ever seen the heartbreaking furious volcanic vengeance of the lovescorned hidden god ulzuin?

have you ever seen the stonehard resolve of menhir’s worshippers?

have you ever felt the presence of absent arkovian ascendants pretending to be gods who withers away against uroboruuk’s necromancer curse?

have you ever felt korvaak’s eternal rage at the c’hthonians & the 3 who destroys everything he cherished for in his life as benevolent celestial tyrant king of cairn?

have you ever felt in your mind, the encroaching dark serpents (or tentacles.) of yugol that hungrily devours reality and forces crate to give it new contents in every new updates?

at the very least, those divine entities deserved to be mentioned in grim dawn memes alongside the trio popular grim meme materials (3 witches/scorv/c’hthonians)

btw sahdina is the better waifu than that beggar impostor witch bysmiel. sahdina helps captain bourbon in rescuing the taken from the mind thief aetherial allostria & hangman jarvis. she also give low priced spiritual guidance counseling service. then she died protecting devil’s crossing from the aetherials in AoM.
rip sahdina.

2 Likes

Boink

7 Likes
EXPECTATIONS

CR 4:27 | SR 100 | 85-86 farmer | Crate killer | EVERYTHING+

REALITY

21 Likes

riggs: HEY TAKEN!!! DON’T RUN AWAY!!! YOU HAVE THE SKILLZ TO PAY MY BILLZ!!!

the taken (all versions in all universes): that skill is not ready

3 Likes

“Inspired by real life events.”

12 Likes

if we look closely at the events in grim dawn universe, there are a lot of ‘that skill is not ready’ moments:

-c’hthon was not ready. so he got shattered (in body, mind, & dimension) by empyrion’s spear (literal spear. not the other spear)

-empyrion was not ready. so he lost the war against c’hthonians and is now probably stuck sharing galactical apartment room with yugol forever.

-korvaak was not ready. so he lost the war against the c’hthonians and hide in his eldritch realm to lick his wound and goes sasuke uchiha on the c’hthonians (after he got enough like buttons from his followers all over cairn… for several millenia perhaps…)

-korvaak, once again, was not ready. so 3 random mafias stole his favorite chair and perform nsfw scenes on him. the 3 mafias also frame him as a random usurper of his own chair. and most importantly, all his clothes had been destroyed by the 3 mafias. now he only wears loincloth.

-korvaak didn’t learn his lesson that he’ll never be ready. so he got kicked out to a galaxy far,far away by the taken and the 3 mafias. he’s probably sharing a room with empyrion & yugol now or something. homeless & formless celestial party!

-ulzuin was not ready for bysmiel (i’m not sure anybody will be ready against bysmiel). so he got heartbroken and is currently trapped in 5 stages of depression in unknown location (only the 3 mafias know). for some reason he could still bless his followers with the power of ANIME FIERY REVENGE.

-mogdrogen was not ready for the news about the taken & the 3 witchketeers banishing korvaak from cairn. so he got SHOCKED.

-the arkovians were not ready for the immortality offered by uroboruuk. but ready or not, they’ll never be relevant to grim dawn’s main story (except for that one time the taken have to pass through their tourist traps due to a single. broken. bridge.)

-nobody will ever be ready against the luminari inquisition. even the aetherials that destroyed the erulan empire & most of the luminari were not ready against creed’s taktikal jinyas (not to mention how many takens out there were secretly inquisitors… including the rogues & bandits that likes to dual wield pistols…(inquisitors does dw pistols better than demolitionist. fact))

-the aetherials were not ready for the amount of memes contained within their human hosts. so they indulge themselves in the memes forced by their human hosts upon them

-karroz was not ready to be educated by a c’hthonian unraveller to its japanese lovecraftian cultural propaganda. so he does a ‘NOOO’ moment before he got gibbed.

-scorv was not ready for ravager’s favoritism to the taken rather than scorv. so he ascended to become the god of memes in grim dawn universe

-lokarr was not ready for the taken beating him & stealig his only clothes in AoM. in crucible however, lokarr is always ready to distract the taken with his charisma.

-the 3 witch gods were not ready for the taken’s arrival in their korvan conclave camp. so they could never provide ANY COOK for the taken in the entire. fg. dlc.

-cronley’s gang was not ready for cronley’s attempt to jam diablo crystal(S) into their foreheads for his plan to form cronley’s empire. so they become cronley’s gang(s). in order to be always ready against such tyrannical act in the future, cronley’s gang(s) forced every criminal in cairn to become members of cronley’s gang(s) forever.

-the grobles, dranghouls & half trolls were not ready for the grim dawn. so they will never be relevant to the grim dawn main story (except as forgettable orkish army mobs that the taken only meet for levelling). they could post a nemesis bounty against the taken for genociding their populations, but they were not ready for kupocadabra stealing the bounty paper and becoming their nemesis champion by accident.

-yugol is not ready for the long development time of grim dawn 2. so it got not choice but to sulk in the shattered realm lvl999~. at least empyrion is always there as its eternal companion.

captain somer: what’s wrong? why do you have such a grim look on your face?
the taken: MY INVENTORY IS FULL.
captain somer: git gud at choosing your items and stop being so greedy.
the taken: THAT SKILL IS NOT READY.

7 Likes

Discord server > Forum

12 Likes

yeah no grim tools means I actually have to play the game :open_mouth: or wait, grim tools is the real game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No grimtools means #GDisdead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes #deadgame!

I think I have spent more money in Grim Tools than on grim dawn game (I am GT patreon lol)

3 Likes

Grim Dawn is a tool for Grim Tools (that we used to test builds) :wink:

7 Likes

Well, Zantai agrees :scorv:
TheTruth

15 Likes

It’s back #GDresurrected :smiley:

1 Like

that’s one lonely old occultist bird summoner. at least the birds are loyal pets.

but they’re bysmiel’s pets too. so their loyalty will always be sus.

2 Likes

Hellhound is also there :relieved:

3 Likes

Truly a sad occultist

A meme that was born out of my recent encounter with Fabius:

5 Likes