Grim Dawn Passes 1 Million Copies Sold!

Congratz Crate! :slight_smile:
and keep up the good work!

Can’t wait for the xpack and also looking forward for your other upcoming projects! :slight_smile:

gratz!!:cool:

No doubt in my mind that this would happen since the results of the Kickstarter, at least, but it’s nevertheless highly impressive and immensely deserved. Congratulations to everyone at Crate Entertainment, and thank you medierra in particular for your vision and perseverance!

[spoiler]

Prey*[/spoiler]

Congratulations ! Its great !

You do realise you now need to do something a bit special for the dev stream tomorrow in celebration, don’t you medierra. :wink:

Thank you, guys, that you exist. You’re awesome. Congrats on this major feat of strength. More than well deserved.

Hip, hip, hooray! :smiley:

Congrats Crate!!! You guys have put a lot of pride and love into your work and it really shows. Great game and even more amazing coming from such a small team.

It’s for this very reason that I have been happy to have supported you pre, during and post Kickstarter. You have over delivered on the game you promised and given me more entertainment value than any other single player game in my Steam library.

Cheers to you on this epic milestone and here’s to the next million!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well deserved .Impressive work , hack and slash is still alive because of you lads.

Excellent news on the sales :smiley:

Hahahaha…Not surprised in the slightest, and nice to see continuity all the way through…:stuck_out_tongue:

Great achivement.
Dispite the fact I do not like many of your decisions (and stopped playing because of them).

Congratulations! :smiley:

Congrats Crate team, and thanks for making such an awesome game!:smiley:

Congratulations Crate! How many copies do I need to buy to get a second expansion?

Great news! Hope the expac and future secret game development go as smooth as a game in development can :wink:

Congratulations Crate.

As we have been saying before, it’s indeed well deserved.

Wonderful news, Grim Dawn oozes quality.

Now on to 2 Million.

Have 3 friends that will buy it if it hits ps4, make it so.

Even hit my front page on google news this morning:

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/grim-dawn-action-rpg-creators-titan-quest-sold-one-million-copies/

(somehow due to Titan Quest and not Grim Dawn, but what do you expect from an AI that monitors everything I do online)

Congrats to the world, you have almost a million people with a brain.

(almost cause most of us have bought the game a lot more than once)

What, pray tell, would you DO with a second copy of the game? Or are you just referring to buying it as a gift? If it’s just a gift, I’d say it still counts as the other person as long as they’re playing the game.