Grim Dawn Soundtrack Ready for Download!

The Grim Dawn original soundtrack is now available in various formats on your Humble Store page for anyone with the $35 Pioneer version or higher (not including the $48 Co-op expansion bundle).

If you’ve forgotten how to find your store page, use this to email yourself the link: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender

Hope you enjoy!

News about Act 2 release coming later in the week!

If you have a tier which indicates that it should receive the soundtrack but don’t see it on your Humble Store page, contact us at [email protected] and we’ll see that it gets resolved. Please include the email tied to your Humble account so that we can track it down.

<3 Thank you :slight_smile:

Sweet! Thanks medierra. :slight_smile:

Great news!

Excellent! Thanks so much. My Ipod is very happy right now. :cool:

this is awesome news, as the music for the game is so damn awesome, nice one devs!

Thank you! :smiley:

is anyone else having issues playing the music? I’m run into a odd issue, I downloaded the MP3, but they won’t play, I can play other MP3 tracks, and tracks from HB, but oddly, the music fro GD will not play, I tried to download the zip again and still no joy, winrar says that the zip is undamaged, so really not sure what is wrong, so anyone on windows 7 and having issues playing the music? as itas driving me crazy.

this is the error Im getting

File Source (Async.)::Output

==========================
Unable to get audio/video information.

Media Type 0:

Unknown

[ AM_MEDIA_TYPE ]

• majortype: MEDIATYPE_Stream {E436EB83-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
  • subtype: MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Audio {E436EB87-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
  • formattype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
  • bFixedSizeSamples: 1
  • bTemporalCompression: 0
  • lSampleSize: 1
  • cbFormat: 0

==========================
Unable to get audio/video information.

Media Type 1:

Unknown

[ AM_MEDIA_TYPE ]

• majortype: MEDIATYPE_Stream {E436EB83-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
  • subtype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
  • formattype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
  • bFixedSizeSamples: 1
  • bTemporalCompression: 0
  • lSampleSize: 1
  • cbFormat: 0

I am not having any issue with the mp3 version when I was running it from WinAMP. Of course, I am on Windows 8.

Did you try different media players ?

Sweet! I know what Ill be listening to tonight after work. I wasnt expecting access to this content until release :smiley:

@matthewfarmery

I downloaded the mp3 and its working fine for me. :frowning:

I love track 6!

Thanks for OST ! It is very good !

This may be it: here are two “files”, one of which contains metadata and other junk, which is for Mac users only. Regardless, they still show up for PC folks as a 1kb dummy file (may look like “.01 Devil’s Crossing” instead of “01 Devil’s Crossing”).

So, PC folks need only import the actual mp3 file. It’s super deceiving, I know, ugh.

Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully that’s the issue here.

Awesome! Thank you! :slight_smile:

hi

ok ill bite had a look on humble i cannot find the music track?

can anyone post a link please ?

fixed, I moved the GD music folder out of the mac one, music now plays, that was the issue

Act 2 news aw yea.

everything is perfectly fine…

…but…

…how about more music? I mean exclusive tracks for A2/A3.

I dont see the download in my humble bundle… Am I missing something?