Grim Dawn Soundtrack Ready for Download!

Select music as the platform. It should then show below.

Any chance of getting a lossless version in FLAC? Maybe I’m pushing my luck…

I will take a listen though either way.

my grim dawn isn’t in my humble bundle apparently.

Great, awesome.

But I got to track 7 and couldn’t play the rest.

Turns out I need to play track 7 50 times and then I roll to see if I can play track 8 once.

Or I can buy track 8 from other users.

I was a bit confused, then I saw this…

/troll.

Pretty sure some of those songs are related to Act 2/3.

“Into the Mines” for one when it comes to the GD Misadventures showing pictures of mines.

Otherwise good job on the music. Didn’t listen to it all but I’m glad that there are 19 songs in total.

At first I was worried becasue I couldn’t find The Captain track, but it just at the end of the album.

Thanks for the music and the eta on act 2!

What Once Was - track title changed to Story Told? It is still What Once Was on the media page under music.

Terrific! Downloading as we speak :slight_smile:
Also, hanging out for that act 2 news…

I’m overjoyed at the release of the OST :smiley: Downloaded and I’m just about to listen to it. Thankyou kindly medierra

Haven’t listened to all the songs thoroughly yet but I really like Forgotten (has a lazy Western vibe in some points which I’m fine with) and Into the Mines :slight_smile:

If you’ve forgotten your key, go to the GD link in very bottom of
https://www.humblebundle.com/home
under “Widget Purchases”, open the link (“Grim Dawn Pioneer Edition + Expansion” or other),
you then can save the key you see in web adress of your GD page.
Sure, to do so you must first be logged in HumbleBundle.

Downloaded, converted to FLAC, tagged with all available info including album art and now playing! Thanks! :smiley:

Thanks! Grim Dawn coalesces slowly but surely…

Lets roll baby!:cool:

What play time does the soundtrack have?

19 files at 1:30:50

Sounds good, thanks :slight_smile:

You can already download the soundtrack in wave format which is lossless. All you need to do is is convert from wave to flac.

Hi

Didn’t realize that the pioneer pack is gone now, also very cool to note that the jacket that’s included in pioneer package is/will be finally seen on finished product, been wondering where it was all this time…:eek:

cheers

Oh boy, I picked the right time to come back and check on GD, there are all kinds of cool updates and sweet music tracks. Thanks a ton Crate, you’re the best!