Grim Dawn v1.1.2.1 Hotfix 1

Moar on the way in the near future. Please let us know as issues pop up and we’ll get them sorted out!

V1.1.2.1 Hotfix 1

[Tech]

• fixed bug where skill assignment and devotion search would not work properly with gamepads

[Game]

• The Avatar of Korvaak encounter no longer soft-enrages on Ultimate difficulty.
  • Fixed an issue with several new skill FX missing textures when playing without Ashes of Malmouth or Forgotten Gods installed.

Thanks for the fast fixes after your big patch! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the fast support

Kymon or Korvaak himself? Because Kymon is called “Father Kymon, Avatar of Korvaak”, while Korvaak himself is called “Manifestation of Korvaak”

there is only one avatar and thats the father

My controller (Steam Controller) still doesn’t work. I cannot assign skills, it just keeps jumping from the top to the bottom when I try move between the skills.

There’s an issue where when you unpack GD database on a slower computer, which takes about 2+ hours, then copy -> paste everything to one “mod” folder, change stuff you want and pack it again and replace GDX2 to not have to play on a mod, Crate releases a hotfix which forces you to waste another ~3 hours to do the same stuff.

This should be fixed asap. :confused:

A temp solution to this to to click the dpad really fast to the skill you want, then very quickly select it.
If you pause for even a moment it will auto scroll. Its a pain but I’ve been able to set all the skills I’ve needed this way.

Thank you for the new cursor navigation with a gamepad! BUT, it doesn’t seem to be working 100% of the time. Sometimes on certain items the cursor will not move off the item no matter what direction I push.

Also, when selling items the cursor will jump to an equipped item instead of the nearest neighboring inventory item. Not idea if you are trying to empty your inv fast.

I find the TQ console method works well in that you use the shoulder buttons to select which part of the UI you want the cursor to be focused on. So if you are in a vendor you can toggle between your inventory and theirs instead of having to push the arrow key 20+ times just to get to the opposite UI element.

I suggest checking out TQ on PS4 if you are planning to keep the same UI navigation for your XBOX release.

Thank you for all the updates and patches btw!!!

Is the update not on GOG? I’m playing with a friend who’s on steam and we can’t connect to each other now since he has a newer version than me.

GOG is waiting on hotfix 2, which is coming soon. The patching process on GOG is much more burdensome unfortunately so we’re holding off to send both at once.

Apologies for the temporary version mismatch.

Thanks for the update. Is the hotfix coming today? Just want to know if we’ll get to play later or if we should just wait till tomorrow.

Thx for the update, I do hope that they can match soon :D. I have the same issue with me and my friends on steam.