Grim Dawn v1.1.2.2 Hotfix 2

Huge buff then cancel most the next day, what the point :rolleyes:
Removing Soldier’s bonus also make me sad.

the helm proc was pretty insane really.

It’s also kinda forums fault. It complained for long about bleed trickester. Then made builds that clear in 6 mins or less, then complained again.

Since Bleed/pierce is hard to harmonize this set is always going to be a weirdo for me.

It reminds me of Vanilla deathmarked SS with beronath slapped on it. Didn’t need LA or deadly momentum and it just killed everything

Can you please not release incompatible patches on steam first? On GOG we can set it to manual update and update when it’s up on steam if we’re playing with friends, if you release on steam first you make it impossible again to play together no matter what, because that garbage platform doesn’t even have manual updates. It has been over a day with different versions.

#deadgame #deadbuilds
The change to Hyram is very welcome, I no longer have to rush pre-35 chars there for the blueprints.

If you want timely updates, play on the superior platform that is easier to update. Until then, you and the other 5 GOG users will just have to play by yourselves. :rolleyes:

Three questions.
One and two above, my - that is a reason to remove bleed duration on dryad?
Reduces time of bleeding duration was that only thing for that dryad was picking in bleed builds ('cos for the rest of build it hase zero sence to pick this devotion)

That too. I don’t think the change to it warrants this. They can keep reduced bleed at least

I’m kinda surprised about yet another round of Lightning Ward and Maelstorm nerfs. Now I don’t have perfect gear on my chars but my mortar trap dude already outperforms my Druid. In fact, I actually benched my druid indefinitely because the ward nerfs hurt his viability too much. For a class that can’t lifesteal crazy amounts like the builds centered around weapon damage, it certainly doesn’t offer that crazy OP feeling.

Torzan’s Skyshard is like doing 40% DPS of (NERFED) rune of haggard in 1.1.0, the skill just sucks for how long already? geez you’d need a really strong buff to make it work. I like the visuals and my druid likes the Torzan set but it’s pretty meh.

Now, before AoM, when devil/ward each had a separate proc chance and you could cover the whole screen in whirlpools and fissures, now THAT was OP. But this thing? really?

This also hurts my Hardcore Vitality ward dude heavily which is quite a shame really. I mean he’s not exactly a powerful build, but still. I have to get to 25th shard with this guy for the achievement and this happens. gah. Maybe I should just roll yet another overguard dude and be done with it, it’s hard to stay creative in hardcore already with so many classes lacking in lifesteal/regen and others requiring crazy twinking to work.

Hope my Cyclone-set Mortar/Devil dude gets finished before he gets nerfed lol :grin:

Also,is EoR really that strong to nerf it again in a dedicated micropatch after it has been nerfed already? I tried it with 2h, tried it with Mythical Warborn, and yes it’s nice against trash but it kinda sucks against bigger dudes. Is it just me ? And the broken physics on this one piss me off. Mooks don’t go flying at all, it ruins the mood. #fixEORphysics

Wait, so the Justicar ‘passives’ are no longer conditional to the melee weapon or shield? If so my Hellborne purifier is gonna love it!

Really glad about the Justiciar and AAR amulet changes :smiley:
Was Cataclism set really over performing in any way though?
Unsure about Shaman spells changes… Making +1 summon limit spamming less desirable?

This change was made mostly to offset the Ulzuin set not being FS mased any more. Now you can FS Desolator with justicar and get all the benefits you didn’t before and more.

But you can use Hellborne too sure:)

Because 1 totem kill the whole SR boss room i guess:rolleyes:

(ironic)

“Conduit of” amulets affixes are a mess in this new patch. My TSS druid now has all of her cold damage converted to fire on the main attack skill making it useless.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11248

I like conversion but cmon … :cry:

Nah you are not the only one , no ,EOR it’s not that strong and all your gameplay experience is right , it’s pretty weak agains’t boss .

I’m tired of all these nerf /hate to archon aswell.

Cataclym set is sooo OP, it has to be nerfed, yes (sarcasm) One build with Cata set for last month and dozens Warlords, EoR builds etc. Sure lets nerf Cata

I feel you. I love that set:undecided:

I don’t think proc heavy builds under crucible steroids warrant this nerf

This patch broke my Controller, please fix! I can no longer assign skills after pressing Y I can’t pick anything other than the unassigned blank option.
On PC Steam btw.

Hello, mr Z
I can’t understand the reason to nerf Cataclysm set
There is only one build after FG release with Cata set, and it’s pretty average. The best Cruci time is 7m, in SR it suffers from lack of RR, boss room takes at least 4m even with easy Nemesis combo due to no RR in Arcanist mastery

I was gonna post fire FW warlord and then we got justice nerfs. Damn I thought I could sneak out an “unnerfed” warlord build.

Edit: justicar passive was just moved to the base item. I misread it.

Edit: still nerfed by about 2% phys res and 4% health :frowning:

same plz fix this