Grim Dawn v1.1.2.2 Hotfix 2

Second hotfix is now live. We’ll be bundling out both hotfixes to GOG ASAP.

V1.1.2.2 Hotfix 2

[Tech]

• Free cursor movement using the left stick in gamepad mode is back by popular demand.
  • Dpad UI snapping now properly repeats movement when buttons are held.
  • Dpad UI snapping is now also available via the DPad on Steam Controllers.
  • Fixed an issue where selecting conversation options had become more cumbersome.
  • Fixed an issue where Blacksmith bonuses could not be viewed using a gamepad.
  • Fixed a bug where it was possible to visually equip a 2 handed weapon in the offhand when using a gamepad.
  • Fixed a bug where cancelling channeled skills could increase attack speed.
  • Fixed a bug causing gamepad target lock to not work.

[Game]

• Hyram (in Steelcap District) now always sells Empowered Relic Blueprints rather than switching to Transcendant Blueprints past a certain level. This is in addition to Blueprints he normally sold.
  • Fixed an issue where the Byscilla’s Plan quest cannot be completed on Ultimate difficulty under certain circumstances.

[Itemization]

• Bloodrager’s Frenzy Set: reduced Bleed damage on the skill proc to 32 / 3s
  • Bloodrager’s Cowl: removed flat Bleed damage and reduced the % Bleed damage to 50% on the skill proc
  • Bloodrager’s Endless Frenzy Set: reduced Bleed damage on the skill proc to 44 / 3s, added 90 / 3s Bleed damage modifier for Blade Arc
  • Mythical Bloodrager’s Cowl: removed flat Bleed damage and reduced the % Bleed damage to 75% on the skill proc
  • Faceguard of Justice: passive skill removed. Comparable bonuses baked into the base item.
  • Ludrigan’s Pride Set: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Chilling Rounds to 20% and reduced % Damage Modifier modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to 120%
  • Ludrigan’s Hat: reduced Electrocute damage modifier for Storm Totem to 60
  • Mythical Essence of the Grim Dawn: added 4% Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray. Added -8% Energy Cost, 55 Chaos damage and 4% Attack damage Converted to Health modifiers for Flames of Ignaffar.
  • Mythical Chestguard of Justice: added +2 to Temper
  • Mythical Faceguard of Justice: passive skill removed. Comparable bonuses baked into the base item. Bonus to Temper moved to the Chestguard.
  • Mythical Shoulderguards of Justice: passive skill removed. Comparable bonuses baked into the base item.
  • Shoulderguards of Justice: passive skill removed. Comparable bonuses baked into the base item.
  • The Cataclysm Set: increased cooldown on the skill proc to 2s

[Class & Skills]
Devotion

• Dryad: added 3% Run Speed, 30 Armor and 12% Slow Resist. Removed % Poison/Bleed Duration Reduction.
  • Dryad’s Blessing: added Armor bonus

Arcanist

• Supercharged: increased Electrocute damage scaling with rank
  • Trozan’s Sky Shard: increased damage scaling with rank

Shaman

• Maelstrom: reduced Lightning damage scaling with rank and increased Electrocute damage scaling with rank
  • Storm Totem: reduced Lightning damage scaling with rank and increased Electrocute damage scaling with rank

Oathkeeper

• Eye of Reckoning: reduced damage at rank 26

Dat nerf hammer tho. Happy for Trozan Sky Shard.

Cataclysm nerf is uncalled for. When was the last time this set was overperforming? Strong mid-tier set usually used by weaker class combinations like sorcs or druids.

Lol, straight nerf to totem and bloodrager.

Why the sudden nerf on cataclysm? I actually thought that the cd need to be reduced to 1s? It’s a proc set and no where as powerful as others. Plus it’s a tri-elemental set that is not that easy to pull off.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have to agree. The Cataclysm Set nerf is a bit questionable. Why?

Thanks a lot for the 2nd one. I’ll be using the mouse less frequently.
What does the 1st one mean though? I understand that ‘dpad ui snapping’ means ‘moving around different ui elements with dpad’ but the rest I don’t at all

Dude , is it even a legit nerf again to eyes of reckoning?

Thank you for the new AAR support in myth Essence of the Grim Dawn. Thank you, Z.
However, the Proc Cool time is too long. I pointed it out two years ago, but let me point it out again just in case.

Rats. Was hoping the archive tool would be fixed.

I would like to thank Zantai and DEV team.

Since the last patch, some BluePrints (that added by FG) have been appeared.
Thank you for your quick response.
Keep up the good work:).

crab’s visual is fixed?

Two questions.

Cataclysm nerf why? This is a fun odd one that encourages that diversity everyone talks of. I understand that there are builds which stack up on procs and make a crucible firecracker but that’s crucible bonuses at work. Please don’t nerf this

Ludrigan gunner version nerf why? There is no OPness as far as a pure gunner build goes. If anything you could have nerfed Reaver adn toteamand leave it like that.

It’d the fire and forget nature of some builds that make them so strong in crucible backed up by buffs because they clean the map of normal mobs very fast

Seems like every other patch Storm Totem is getting nerfed…

Nice buff to Dryad. Permanent Armor Buff. :slight_smile:

why the totems and the Ludrigan gunner nerf?

How to kill a game in one patch and 2 hotfix.:stuck_out_tongue:

Nerf everywhere :rolleyes:

Next patch will be :
kill markovian set, ultos set, warborn set, harbinger set, light defender set, etc…

Wow, those Justice changes :cool:

Yada, yada.

Don’t know about other sets but Bloodrager’s was well deserved.

EoR should have neen buffed, its a bad skill with abominal energy cost.

Imo rager could be even more nerfed on dmg but stack op on Regen and armor on proc.

To me this is a very weird trickster set. It was made for Warder initially so it has phys/bleed on it.

Trickster needs to lifesteal off minimal pierce dmg and it has no % pierce. I don’t really like it and seems off. It reminds me of vanilla where everything died as long as you stacked up on damage no matter what type. That is why the bleed got too strong, to try and compensate for everything else

Waiting for hotfix 3…