Grim Dawn Version 1.0.1.0

Did you know the devotion proc chance and can say by how much it fell?
It should have suffered a lot devotion wise without the CD bonus now.

Has anyone tried to use multiplayer in the current build by now? It appears that it tends to give hangs and crashes left and right, so we were unable to achieve a stable session longer than half an hour (a few minutes in average). 3-player game (steam clients), fresh characters, fresh playthrough, everyone tried to be the host to no avail.
Host client (and the server itself) experiences a huge hang upon the other player joining and sometimes is even unable to recover from it. But even if it does recover, the next one inevitably follows shortly after, so the multiplayer is unplayable for now. At least for us…

Problem solved:

[/li]
I almost feel ready to change my signature. Almost.:smiley:

List of undocumented changes in items:

Epics

• Empowered Dreadnought Footpads: bonus to Blindside increased from 1 to 2
  • Empowered Hellmaw Shotgun: granted skill no longer grants increase to Armor and debuff to Physical Resistance
  • Empowered Touch of Malice: removed Armor Reduction from granted skill, it’s cooldown decreased from 3 to 2 seconds

Legendaries

• Brutallax: added 8% Attack Speed (it was listed in 1.0.0.9 patch notes, but wasn’t actually added back then)
  • Deathbound Amethyst: [clarification] “Added % damage bonuses”: +100% to Cold and Vitality Damage
  • Demonslayer’s Garb Set: [clarification] “Updated bonuses on skill proc”: 10% ADCtH replaced with +35 OA and +6 to energy regen
  • Hammerfall Girdle: granted skill cooldown reduced from 2s to 1.6s
  • Herald of the Apocalypse: reduced energy cost and target area for granted skill
  • Markovian’s Stratagem: granted skill cooldown reduced from 2s to 1.6s
  • Maw of Despair: Reduced target’s Resistances on granted skill is now 20 instead of 20%
  • Shar’Zul’s Worldeater: reduced energy cost and slight buffs to granted skill
  • The Final Stop: increased % Armor to 14% increased Armor to 14

Item database was updated, you can view all changes here: www.grimtools.com/db/version/1.0.1.0/changes/items

List of undocumented changes in skills/devotion:

Soldier

• Counter Strike: increased activation chance by 5% (there’s no such change)

Devotion

• Unknown Soldier: Living Shadow celestial power now properly scales with skill level

Calc wasn’t updated yet, hopefully I’ll do this tomorrow.

You should have change it few patches ago :wink:

Unfortunately I cant resist the feeling that you guys from Crate are starting to run in circles. Few patches ago in the name of balancing you nerfed phys and pierce to the ground and buffed cold producing most unbalanced build ever and now you are making same mistake just other way around.

But anyway Im grateful for the effort, better even that than noting, keep up good work :wink:

From start I knew that you meant 50-80% :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah, yeah I know about Shadow Strike specifically being really good, but with the latest round of changes to Blade Burst, Scourge, Amatok, etc. I feel like cold in general is better, not just Deathmarked set dual-wield Shadowstrikers or whatever.

Will be addressed in the hotfix.

My cold shadow strike build just went from 37k dps to 32k dps :cry:. I’m not maxing my gear though, hope this still viable

I know what you mean but all those other buffs are just small compensation to severe nerf that SS cold builds received and imho despite them cold dmg is overall much weaker than it used to be.

we’ve been playing for more than 4 hours in multi, 0 problems except the freeze when someone join (as usual)

Miku

You are a credit to this community.

Lol looks like my Electric Elementalist received quite a significant buff, gotta try it out once I finish downloading from GOG (why don’t they make small patch file …)

With the new debuff icons i’m seeing a lot of, uh, interesting stuff. A bunch of enemies love to reduce your DA and now i know that occultist Cronley enemy decreases your resists by 15% with that poison shotgun attack.

Salazar:
Salazar’s Sovereign Blade: 22.6% -> 28.4%
Bloodlord Thalonis:
Bloodlord’s Blade: 8.57% -> 28.4%
Wraith of Sorrows:
Spectral Crown: 15% -> 29%
Alkamos:
Rates for Scythe (rare) and Warsword swapped.
Narbalgal, the Stormseeker:
Rates for Groble Sky Effigy and Groble Sky Idol approximately swapped. Not exactly so, but pretty much.
Loxmere:
Loxmere’s a weird one. He previously had two chances to equip his MI: 19.3% and 19.6%. Now he has 19.6% and 38.6%.
Rolderathis/Zarthuzellan:
Rolderathis’ Tome/Zarthuzellan’s Codex: 24.7% -> 49.5%
Kilrian:
Kilrian’s Skullbreaker: 24.7% -> 48.6%
Ellena:
Ellena’s Necklace: 25% -> 39%
Primordian:
Putrid Necklace: 25% -> 30%
Boss Trolls:
Troll Bonecrusher/Bonesmasher 25%/75% -> 50%/50%
Viloth:
Viloth’s Ring: 35.7% -> 49.5%
Warden:
Warden’s Bulwark/Warden’s Fortress: 75%/25% -> 65%/35%
Warden’s Verdict/Warden’s Judgment: 75%/25% -> 65%/35%
Ragrathar Rageblood:
Chipped Yeti Horn/Yeti Horn: 52%/18% -> 30%/40%
Nemeses:
All Nemesis shoulders had their chances swapped for all of their shoulders (53.33%/46.67% -> 46.67%/53.33%)

Multiplayer does not work with 3 or 4 players
2 players is ok

“characters played in V1.0.1.0 will not be compatible with earlier versions of the game.”

Not sure what this means exactly?

After playing a couple of hours on the new patch, this is definitely my favorite quality of life change. Now I know that the non-hero mobs actually do some cool stuff and it’s worth it to prioritize killing them sometimes.

Well, my Torzan Druid relied rather hugely on Dust Devil Whirlpool proc gigastacking to do any serious single target DPS, so rip that.

Eh, whatever, I was planning to ditch all my characters and largely start fresh when the expansion hit anyway. The best part about leaving an ARPG for a while is coming back to it and starting fresh anew with all the changes.

Relic - Scourge: replaced chance of Retaliation with flat Cold and Vitality damage. Increased damage, increased chance to Freeze to 100% and reduced cooldown to 2.4s on granted skill.

Nice.

Leviathan: reduced Frostburn damage to 15 / 3s

Ouch.

Shadow Strike: reduced % Weapon damage scaling at ultimate ranks to 360% by max ultimate rank. Reduced Cold and Pierce damage scaling with rank, primarily at ultimate ranks.

OUCH!