Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.1

Hotfix 1 for Patch V1.0.3.0 is now live on Steam (coming soon to GoG), yes it’s almost 2am on Sunday here, shhhhh.

We are still investigating the excessive drops of affixless items, but there were a few fixes in here we wanted to get out asap, so here they are:

V1.0.3.1

[Tech]

• Fixed crafting UI oddities when switching from a regular blacksmith to a celestial blacksmith.
  • Improved skill casting behavior when holding down shift.

[Game]

• Fixed an issue where the Devotion Shrine in the Sanctum of the Chosen does not generate loot
  • Fixed an issue with the quest Helping Out that could cause it to complete prematurely

[Itemization]

• Fixed several Light/Caster armor items not having their armor updated in V1.0.3.0
  • Fixed missing modifier for Devastation on Spellscourge Visor
  • Fixed an issue with the Blueprint: Visor of Octavius not dropping
  • Epic - Soulbinder’s Chains: replaced +3 to Disintegration with +2 to Siphon Souls, increased bonus to Aether Ray to +2
  • Epic - Soulless Gaze: replaced +3 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray
  • Epic - Wraithstalker Band: replaced +2 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray
  • Epic - Mythical Soulbinder’s Chains: replaced +3 to Disintegration with +2 to Siphon Souls
  • Epic - Mythical Soulless Gaze: replaced +3 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray
  • Epic - Mythical Wraithstalker Band: replaced +2 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray
  • Legendary - Mythical Reign of Ice and Fire: reduced cooldown to 0.8s
  • Legendary - Reign of Ice and Fire: reduced cooldown to 0.8s
  • Faction - Hexflame: replaced 50% of Vitality converted to Fire modifier for Aether Ray with 10% Crit damage modifier. Increased Fire damage modifier for Aether Ray to 40.
  • Component - Seal of Void: fixed an issue where the granted skill could become castable from the quickbar
  • Relic - Doom: reverted skill to its original version and increased its radius. Replaced % Total Retaliation damage with 40% increased Trauma duration.
  • Relic - Massacre: increased damage on skill proc, now launches 5 projectiles in a cone

[Class & Skills]
Devotion

• Fixed a few more instances of auras being assignable to on attack/crit Celestial Procs

Demolitionist

• Fixed an issue with Mortar Traps Energy Cost being higher in Ashes of Malmouth. The V1.0.3.0 change unintentionally applied to the base game only.

Pfft. Don’t think this lets you guys off the hook for being “lazy” devs. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the quick hotfix!

Crate devs!!!..:eek:

Seriously you guys deserve more money… time to buy more copies for friends!

impressive work, hat down crate and gallop erm…Zantai.

So this solidifies Avenger as THE Relic for Retaliation builds, I’m totally fine with that.
Excellent changes on Doom, my Octavius is truly grateful. Nice work.

Hotfix 1 for Patch V1.0.3.0 is now live on Steam (coming soon to GoG), yes it’s almost 2am on Sunday here, shhhhh.

You are crazily dedicated. :rolleyes:

Again thanks for your hard work.

“Lazy devs” is the new “Primus sucks”

Lazy devs.

Thank you!

You guuuuuys~

Danke. :smiley:

#lazydevs

Very prompt hotfix! good stuff. much appreciated :slight_smile:

I cant stop wondering how this item appeared in Legit trade section before and how those builds with it were being developed if the blueprint cant even drop :wink:

There are “ways”.

Such as “I just got lucky”.

:wink:

=)) Perhaps because they weren’t legitimate at all. Seriously now, the speed at which some ppl here posted complete set builds after the expansion just dropped didn’t seem suspicious to you at all ?! For reference, it took me around 400 hours to complete the first important set in the expansion (i.e. Judicator) after Open Hand dropped for me somewhere in Ultimate Act II. It wasn’t even possible for me to do so before 1.0.0.3. unless I had some insane luck (because, you know, Bella didn’t craft jewellery).

I’m bringing the Judicator set up because 1) it represents a gateway to Crucible farming for 80% of the characters; and 2) it is much more easy to complete if you have one of the rings, since the crafting accessory pool is smaller than for other categories. I’m trying to be open minded about “luck”, but it shouldn’t be mathematically plausible to complete a full lvl. 94 set before you put 200-300 hours of non-stop crucible farming if you play 100% self-found.

I’m trying to be open minded about “luck”, but it shouldn’t be mathematically plausible to complete a full lvl. 94 set before you put 200-300 hours of non-stop crucible farming.

Well, it is. With trading.

You only need a well filled stock of Legendaries to give the other person what she/he wants.

I’ve added the “completely self-found” clause to my initial statement - which, believe it or not, is how a big part of the community plays the game.

Wow, hotfix on Sunday?

I hope that the BP couldn’t drop only in normal campaign, but had a chance to drop on crucible, something like that.
Otherwise let me say that these people posting it on the LEGIT thread are f###ing as##oles.

I do believe it. I play it with trading, gives a “social component” to the game (for me).

There are sets, who everybody wants. I f I post a “Warborn”-Set-Piece, 5 minutes later somebody wants it. I was lucky…not many wanted the Bloodrager´s Set in the beginning.

Back to topic:
Thanks for the changes to Massacre. :slight_smile:

Epic - Wraithstalker Band: replaced +2 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray
Epic - Mythical Soulbinder’s Chains: replaced +3 to Disintegration with +2 to Siphon Souls
Epic - Mythical Soulless Gaze: replaced +3 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray
Epic - Mythical Wraithstalker Band: replaced +2 to Disintegration with +2 to Aether Ray

Awfull changes for our poor AAR pals :sad: :frog: . So, how to max Disintegration now? And why whould anyone use Wraithstalker band ?:sad:

Pfft… Got like 5 of those drops first day of expansion.

Nub.