Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.1

This is my first time hearing that name

As to the patch, tbh you guys could’ve not done this today and enjoyed your weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks

#lazydevs :rolleyes:

Thx you guys and now sleep well :stuck_out_tongue:

List of undocumented changes:

• Conduit of Warring Whispers: “6% Physical Resistance to Fighting Spirit” moved from this prefix to this one
  • Mythical Viperfang Grips: Attack Speed to Blood of Dreeg incresed from 6% to 8%
  • Relic - Doom: Replaced % Total Retaliation damage with 40% increased Trauma duration. (Seem like this change didn’t make it into the build)

in v1.0.3.0 (yesterday) i started a new character, fired up my 2nd account with my lvl98 conjurer. Just ran around for the quests, had the pets kill everything in sight, collected massive exp on the new character. Today, v1.0.3.1, with lvl99 conjurer, i no longer get exp from any kills, just the quest turn-ins. I understand that my conjurer is way too high to get exp off the beginners mobs, but was it intentional to stop giving exp to the lower level as well? :cry:

same thing with a lvl31 alt, not even with lvl 53 mobs in tomb of watchers

>>> just clearing stuff, in sunken reliquary, getting exp again from lvl 49 mobs <<<

Is the Doom relic retaliation damage to internal trauma duration change supposed to be retroactive? Still shows a +retaliation damage in game for me.

Also not sure if intended but the skill is really quiet/silent on cast now?

Confirmed. No UI oddities were found.

I have a question regarding celestial smiths services. Bella and Etram Fald are not able to craft “regular” items (for example from blueprints). Is it intended behaviour or a bug? If it is expected, could you please provide some clarifycation on this? Before the DLC each blaksmith including Etram Fald had a unique service (like creating dynamit, transmute one rare componet like Ancient Heart to another one and etc.) and was able to craft “regular” items.

Thanks,
Strannik

Thanks Crate - your dedication and hard work does not go unnoticed in this day and age.

Hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday this week.

Nice fix ! Lets buff krieg and another soldier builds and nerf glasscannon BM.
Good fockin work.
My field command:
“All get a krieg set and go to destroy all content in HC”.

Hell yeah, bloody shotgun :smiley:

Dear Developers of this great game!
Could you make a fix for long names of weapons and rings?

Some time ago I started game as Nightblade but was finished my character very quickly because too long names for weapons - I don’t have widescreen monitor, just 1280x1024, and 3 names at once did not fit it in comparison. This bug is in all localizations.

Too stupid bug for great game in my opinion - is it possible to make 2 lines of names text instead of one line?

Some screens:

But in return that makes me wonder why they’d need to trade if they could create items to begin with. Keeping up appearances? :confused:
But as someone else said, maybe it was a fix for it not dropping under certain circumstances.

Dear Crate - a sincere thank you for the continuous dedication you guys show towards your product and your community - it makes a difference for those who are worth it and it doesnt go unnoticed.

I don’t want to start a witch hunt , but I’ve just noticed there’re people that post builds (in the related section) with that visor, that have posts on “Legit” item trade threads. It would be nice to know if that BP could drop only under certain conditions, or it was obtainable only through not legit ways. Otherwise this would be completely BS.

I was under the impression that legendaries and epics only drop once per game session. So if you just opened up a crucible session and farmed that one session for an entire day or even left it on over night and farmed it more the next day, the items you’d be looking for would drop eventually. Is this not correct?

Haha, that fix, haha. I mean, yeah, you know, like, Octavius is the first set I got “almost” completed, 3 pieces in the first 10 hours! And I thought “This, this is the one, God want me to make my kick ass Biggus Dickus build”.
And I farmed the shit out of crucible like it’s my job for that shitty blueprint. Nope, never dropped, and I went to the forums and see people making Tactician Crucible God or some shit with that set and I farmed even more, I got almost every set that makes sense completed now except for Deathmark and Ultos (fuck his gem).
To the person who posted said build, I swear if you crafted that piece of shit of an item out of thin air I’ll shove my Fist of Vire up your ass.

I play at 1024x768 and everything fits in fine once I set “UI Scale” slider on the very left end of it (options.txt: uiScale = 0). That way I got the new UI for controllers working too. There is one nasty drawback for letters being so small in size so that I need to lean upfront everytime I wanna know what an item is written about. Anyway, I do agree there’s something to do in the case. If this is the very reason there’s no 800x600, then I vote for splitted lines or a new way to display/compare item descriptions.

Thanks a lot ! Really great work !

But, but… the icons, man. The icons!

Awesome work, guys.

Get some sleep. And beer.

Get some sleep and beer. Maybe not in that order.

Good job :slight_smile:

Working in the early hours of a Sunday morning may be too much dedication, get some sleep :wink: