Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.1

Mythical Warborn helmet recipe can drop? Becaause I was wondering why I have all the other helmet recipes, except these two which I need the most of course. :smiley: Octavius and Warborn.

Honestly I really don’t care how people acquire their items, hacked, or not, because the game is not competitive at all. If this is fun for them, to “hack” a perfect character and crush all content with it, then let’s be it. It is not fun for me, tha game loses it’s whole meaning. But to clear thing up a little bit, it would be nice, if someone from the devs could confirm, whether the Octavius helmet recipe was obtainable at all or you could only get the helmet by hacking.

And to the patch, I can’t see the changes on the Doom relic, neither on the item, nor the recipe. But it was alreay mentioned.

Please crate reconsider the dropping rates of the new level 94 Outcast secret.
I don’t know if with the last patch and hotfix something has been made on that subject, but it certainly doesn’t seems so.

I realize i’m being stubborn on this, but i was led to believe that those drop rates were unintentionally low and with the patch something would be done in that regard. Now after other 70 tries or so (after the patch), more than 10 blue hoods and almost 40 (that means FORTY) tainted brain matters dropped from anesteria, still no trace of the goddamn purple item.

C’mon guys, i may be wrong in fixating on this, but still it’s preposterous.

This is great, thank you!

I am in the same boat but for the Mythical Covenant of the Three helm - i fucking hate the whole dungeon and that bitch Sentintel - farmed him 100+ times and he doesnt drop it…

I think we both farmed patiently the lev. 75 versions at the time… but, damn it, it wasn’t anything like this :undecided:

I reinstalled the game and for some reason I can’t start the game anymore, it says it can’t start because of a 0xc000007b code error.

“The application was unab;e to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.”

I tried searching on YouTube and Google for solutions, but can’t get the game to start. Other games start without problems. Reinstalled the game again and still the same error. I know this issue is not with the game but my computer, but previously the game worked.

Anyone?

Try updating your graphics drivers.

Absolutely this. <3 you guys

Mythical Warborn visor blueprint dropped for me today…After about 30 runs to Kirlian. And some fun with Moosilauke…

When I started playing last year , the lazy pokemon and Ultos were my first 2 builds , I finally got the gem a few days ago after 1100 hours , did it drop , no . It came from buying legendaries at tyrants hold .

24 hours later I changed my build to lights defender , lol :stuck_out_tongue:
Still there if I make another Ultos char though I suppose .

Hi,

i can confirm that part with additional 40% increased trauma duration not make it into release build, its still retalation add + % and not Trauma +% :
Relic - Doom: reverted skill to its original version and increased its radius. Replaced % Total Retaliation damage with 40% increased Trauma duration.

Thanks.

Ty Zan , good dedication

Hey do you know we can tweak a car to boost their speed? lol :rolleyes:

This. Can we at least have a confirmation whether this is as intended or not? i have the same issue with Alkamos legendary MIs also. In particular, i have done more than 60 runs since hitting lv 100 and got 2 epics and 0 leg… I know it could be variance and all that but it just doesn’t seem right… And drop rate of the high lv recipes with the Sentinel seem abysmally low as well…

This is how business is running in real life so it is nothing to be praised for. This is how it should be since they are swimming in money ( or if they want to have more) . These praising comments started to annoy me because they seem to be doing something special which is actually not. They made a great game and they need to keep providing services to meet the demand of big sales. That is it nothing more!. And this is what “other” big companies are doing too. So this and other “like this” comments are the definition of “fan-boyism”. Most itchy part is you don’t support your local business that much because they did not give what you wanted even they do a great job too.

Aside from this, i like where this company philosophy is going. Being talkative to community about many stuff in game or others is good way to boost future sales. Quick hotfixes for customer satisfaction is always welcome. I hope you keep doing this.

^ thx god other ppl are posting this. the circlejerk is annoying sometimes.

Also props to Ceno for what he said at the end of the stream where he read the patch notes . Regarding 1.3.0 being available only after one month from release. Instead we should have had a smaller patch with annoying things patched first (+crafting changes).

Then I’m 110% a “fanboi”! Thanks Crate for the patch! You all deserve time off during Thanksgiving and the Holidays!

Thanks Serimert for reminding me to be a real person who is compassionate and understanding of other people and the work they do; and that expecting people to work 365/24/7 is absolutely the worse thing ever.

The very last thing committed for the patch was bug fixes by the Programmers. In the meantime, Designers were making tuning changes, cause why not? Save them for V1.0.4.0 cause “this should have been a bug fix patch!”.

Bullshit like, “this should have been released sooner rather than combining it with a balance patch” is frankly just utter ignorance of how development works. What a player may consider a critical issue that needs to be patched ASAP and what is Actually a critical issue are rarely the same thing.

And for those advocates out there of rapid-firing small patches…patch releases are extremely disruptive. You don’t click a button and the patch is out.

So unless there’s some major gamebreaking issue, ex. quest progression breaks in the main story or quest progress is literally getting erased for players, we bundle fixes together. The hotfix over the weekend is an example of a major issue getting hotfixed as soon as we were able because it affected a major quest early in the story. Players impacted by that bug had to send us their characters to be fixed.

Despite us spending a vastly inordinate amount of time tuning and supporting high level gameplay, a very small fraction of players is actually impacted by that. And as much as certain crafting or loot table issues may have annoyed you personally, they were actually only a problem at very high levels. Not being able to the secret dungeon due to a side quest bug? Only affects Ultimate difficulty. You may not like it, but that is the reality.

Regardless of whether it’s circle jerk or fanboyism or whatever the fuck. A weekend patch shows dedication. I am not blind enough to say they won’t ever go the same route Blizzard did (no offense devs) but at the same time if they’re doing a good job and keeping us players satisfied then they do deserve a praise

I don’t know what you guys think development is like but it’s anything but easy. It’s those “minor issues” that are the hardest to fix. If all the circle jerk was really bothering y’all then you guys could’ve you know done the one thing that people on the internet seem to forget…not comment unnecessarily

may be only businness as some of you say (as ofc. everything in our society, and btw thanks for being the first ones to discover that much fo all of us), but the way you do it can show professionalism, or not.

And here i see a professionalism, reliability and dedication.

Zantai I agree,sometimes new bugs appear. Good luck with anything you work on.

not sure if bug but can be implemented better:

Im trying to do the super secret quest but I get no amulet in devil crossing near that monster. I am on ultimate and I dont remember getting this on earlier difficulties. Maybe you guys can add another option not to lose this,
no idea. Or maybe its shareable and I ll lever another one just to transfer it to my tank (no, i dont wanna use gdstash).